Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best goodfriends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best goodfriends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you were good to me lyrics, you were good to me chords, you were good to me, good night image with love and miss you, you really are too good to be true,

• 45 Followers
  • 58 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Yusuf Ali

FUNNY shayari on my friends #YusufShayari Love #friendforever #goodfriends #Comedy

read more
mute video

Ajai C

mute video

Nitheeshwar

mute video

Strange Narrator

mute video

Cute Quotes

mute video

Bhuvana G

mute video

poppy

friendship #goodfriends #friendsforever #Life

read more
mute video

Vijay Murugan

Life life #goodfriends #Books

read more
mute video

Minaz Memon

The Storyteller...
©minazmemon
Part 1
"Different Spark"
This guy a met on fb...was like I have saw him in school.
He looks v innocent from his face n spects add the personality to the image..
Then the first meeting was totally flop...as was late ...n a cute innocent boy was v angry on me...as I did not kept my promise...I hurt him a bit somewhere...
But the innocence he has like a small child who patch up easily made everything working and gradually we became a good friends...
A time came when we were like best friends forever..we use to wait for each other for more then hours..and that wait doesn't bother us because of our strong bond..
The best moment we shared..the way we make fun of each other...the way we care...the way we fight...was just more then amazing... #yqbaba #shortstory #Differentspark #goodfriends

Shubhi Mahajan

One year completed at YQ. :D Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on the #Metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #stressisthatfriend #FreshThoughts #Stress #Night #goodfriends

read more
Stress is the friend that sometimes takes us on the wrong path. But if we have a good partner in our life, a friend like stress soon separates from us.

तनाव वह दोस्त है जो कई बार हमें गलत राह पर ले जाता है। लेकिन अगर हमारे जीवन में कोई अच्छा साथी हो तो तनाव जैसा दोस्त जल्द ही हमसे जुदा हो जाता है। One year completed at YQ. :D

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on the #metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #stressisthatfriend #freshthoughts #stress #night #goodfriends
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification