Best Independence Stories

• 158 Followers
  • 426 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best Independence Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about Independence Quotes, Independence Shayari, Independence Videos, Independence Poem and Independence WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
Recived 15 missed calls from him !
papa asked to come before the night 
He shouted 
not to wear short dress "bacha you are out in night "
He talked to my all the male friends 
understanding there nature seems to be" awkward "
I call it dominance 
Dominance on my freedom 
Dominance on my dream 
Dominance on my personal life .

shouting loudly....
"I am 18 now "
I can handle ,I can take my decisions ,
Don't bound me in obstacles 

Next Day 
"The news paper headline *
3 years old girl raped outside 

"papa can you drop me today "

@lostmahi

#Independence#Thoughts#Poetry#rapist#girlpower#girldairy#Inspiration#Motivation

36 Love
2 Comment
7 Share
आज़ादी चिंगारी आजादी की उठी मेरे जहन में हैं,
इंकलाब की ज्वालाएं लिपटी मेरे बदन मे है,
 मौत जहां जन्नत हो वो बात मेरे वतन मे है,
कुर्बानी का ज़ज्बां जिंन्दा मेरे कफन मे है!
 #NojotoQuote

चिंगारी आजादी की सुलगी मेरे जहन मे हैं।
#Nojoto #Shayari #nojotohindi #Independence

157 Love
7 Comment
15 Share
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was an Indian activist who was the leader of the Indian independence movement against British rule. Employing nonviolent civil disobedience, Gandhi led India to independence and inspired movements for civil rights and freedom's across the world. #NojotoQuote

29 Love
0 Comment
शब्द- शब्द दोहराती हैं इतिहास तुमको  ये बतलाती हैं।
बात हैं ये उस वक्त की जहाँ कौरव से पांडवों का युद्ध हुआ,।
रावण ने सीता को जितना चाहा, कौरवों ने द्रोपती का अपमान किया,।
खत्म हुआ रावण जो सीता को राम से दूर किया,।
अपनो क खून बहा कुरुक्षेत्र गवाह बना,।
शब्द -शब्द ये बतलाता है, नारी शक्ति दिखलाता है,।
अपमान हुआ जिस राज्य में, जिसने करना चाहा मुठ्ठी में बंद  उसे,,।
खत्म हुआ वो राज्य ,,कट गया दस सर रावण है गवाह बना,।
ना तुम इतिहास रचो ना बनो इतिहास नया,,सीखो कुछ तुम इतिहास के पन्नों से नारी का सम्मान करो,।।
 #NojotoQuote

इतिहास/ नारी सम्मान/रामायण/महाभारत
#ramyana#poem#Poetry#History#Mahabharat#dropati#Sita#ravan#insult#RESPECT#Nojoto#Shayari#poem#Poetry#kjl#India#Independence#Republic#historical

31 Love
2 Comment

Why don't you support feminsm?

As you clearly see from this picture, most young women don't want to associated themselves with feminsm anymore as it's not a cool or hip thing to them anymore

Most men don't like Feminism because they tend to be conservative so they have a lot of insecurity as a result they will be insecured seeing women's rise in the society

I have different reasons for not liking feminism.

I am not a conservative person (sexually)

I am right wing liberal so I have different reasons for not liking it at all, let me explain-

Is Feminism equal to women's right?

Or is Feminism equal to controlling men?

Most times most people can't tell the difference.

Make no mistake I have no issues with women's independence or rights

I am an young man, so if I have a girl child in the future, I will give all the independence to do whatever she wants to do with her life, she can wear whatever she wants as well

Actually I want my girl child to be fully confident of herself, she can be a feminist as well if she wants to be, it's her choice (similarly if I have a boy child, I will make sure he will be supremely confident of himself and basically a go getter, doesn't hold back anything, a survivor, doesn't take any shit from others including Feminists or anyone for that matter)

Now do I sound like someone who hates Feminism or rather consider himself Feminist?

I can tell you now that I am not latter one

Why???

Because when Feminists only concentrate on women's issue everything is alright but when they try to propogate what should MEN do or what should be behaviour of MEN, I have a huge issue with that as then they no longer belong to a women's right group rather become a political entity which basically is playing gender politics in trying to control men in some ways just like patriarch did before so in a way they are trying to be a new matriarchy :D

SJW cult would be ideal example of this

Now as a liberal (not left) I hate patriarch so it's not a rocket science that I will hate matriarch as well :D

Recent Gillette controversy would be absolutely perfect example of this.

What Feminist shout most that they want independence, they want to have a choice to live freely, they don't want to live in other people's (read men which is why they invented terms such as ‘MANSPLAINING’ in the first place)idea of morality or positivity or right or wrong

So then why should men live in other people's (read Feminist lobby)idea positivity or right or wrong????

I am not even going into the major laughing matter in that advertisement that they basically painted majority of men as all kinds of evil and only minorities anong them as good guy :D

To be very honest being a good guy in Feminist people's eye isn't done for me, it's a very limited version of men's ability to survive in this world and we all know this is not a perfect world so sometimes being good through certain glass is simply not good enough in this reality, sometimes you need to be more than that to survive in the real world

Men have more experiences on this than women since they are living in the outside world for a long time than women

Another big reason is that I absolutely love and proud of my Musculinity so anyone who is trying to downplay and maligning that will have no respect from me

As a Feminist you are proud of your feminity and so are we of our Musculinity

If feminity isn't toxic then neither is Musculinity

Patriarch in earlier times downplays feminity and now this matriarch group is trying to do the same thing to Musculinity

Third the term - Feminist or Feminism

It comes from feminine which is basically to describe female population

Then how come it suddenly becomes a spokesperson for both the gender or more specifically men??? :D

Ideally if that's the idea then the term should be Humanist

Otherwise why not call it MUSCULINISM or MUSCULINIST????

Because it doesn't represent women :D

So you can understand the irony of Feminist lobby when they say that they speaking for both the gender :D

This is a well constructed gender politics by Feminist lobby which is a matriarch cult to put men down cleverly :D

As they propogate to what they think is ideal for the both gender to curb the men somehow to rise above them as female population :D

So Feminism is never for equal rights, NEVER

It's about superiority of female population over male

This is why I will never support feminsm or Feminist

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #Nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork

5 Love
0 Comment