tags

Best bestpart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best bestpart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"college ka 1year you can't forget forever😘😘"

college ka 1year 
you can't forget forever😘😘

#bestpart 😘😘😘

21 Love

"yukti nagpal❤"

yukti nagpal❤

#Kissbeats VO BHI KYA DIN THY ❤ #Nojoto #nojotovideo #nojotohindi #schoolife #bestpart #Trending #Memories #Love #yuktinagpal🎤
guyz , we all have a special place of school memories in our heart ❤ they are the best ones a person could ever have 🙌 we spend nearly 12-15 years of our life in a temple called 'school'📍 .. so let's recall all the memories together ❣

121 Love
2.3K Views

""

"Aur meri zindagi ki shaamo ka ek savera hai. Mai haqeeqato'n se haari hoon, mere khwaabon me wo mera hai❤️"

Aur meri zindagi ki shaamo ka ek savera hai.
Mai haqeeqato'n se haari hoon, mere khwaabon me wo mera hai❤️

#lovequotes #bestpart #iloveyou #forever #Dreams #nojoto #nojotoquote #nojotoapp #nojotohindi #archi59

27 Love

""

"If you ask me about love I'll tell you that Love is The best thing ever had with me. 'LOVE' means 'YOU' -archita"

If you ask me about love  I'll tell you that Love is The best thing ever had with me. 
'LOVE' means 'YOU'

-archita

#Love #Thoughts #Nojoto #nojotoquote #nojotoapp #nojotohindi #nojotonews #Lovequotes #mylife #Lines #truelove #bestpart #feelings #foryou #archi59

17 Love

""

"A relationship starts with A cute friendship, better understanding, best feeling and small fights."

A relationship starts with A cute friendship, better understanding, best feeling and small fights.

Relationship #feelings #truelove #fights #Lines #Friendship #bestpart

20 Love