Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best talkingatnight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best talkingatnight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love talking to you quotes, quotes about not talking to someone you love, zindagi ki talash mein hum, zindagi ki talash mein, talk to strangers,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab if you like talking to someone at night. #talkingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When we are the real "we"
Without being afraid of the world
Which has control over our 
endless conversations.... 
 #Collab if you like talking to someone at night. #talkingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

#Collab if you like talking to someone at night. #talkingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Coz....
I'll be 
Am atleast not
As dead as
Jzz thinking of you.... #Collab if you like talking to someone at night. #talkingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

તું લડે છે તો ખોટું નથી લાગતું  
પણ વાત કરવાનું બંધ કરી દે છે, 
ત્યારે શ્વાસ રોકાઈ જાય છે...
પણ જો 
વાત ના કરવાની હોય ,
ગુસ્સે જ રહેવાનું હોય તો 
રાતે પણ યાદ ના કરો, 
ઊંઘ નથી આવતી મને..

(When u fight, i never hurt
But when u stop talking than my breath stop.
And if you don't wanna talk,
wanna stay angry than 
no need to remember me at Night. 
I can't sleep well...) #379 #sleeplessnights #youandme #talkingatnight #missingsomeone #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination... T

Abid

#Collab if you like talking to someone at night. #talkingatnight Days are busy but the nights are not, Distractions are very less and no body is in knots #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqido

read more
And That is what I requested to you
 in the first place 
and believe me
 not even in my wildest dreams 
did I know that this prompt would surface..
Looks like the world is conspiring
 to bring us together..
Even after getting such unmissable signs
 it is pretty evident that 
we are brought together
 not by our choice but
 by our fate.  #Collab if you like talking to someone at night.
 #talkingatnight
Days are busy but the nights are not, 
Distractions are very less and no body is in knots 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqido

Neerja

#talkingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #diaryquotes #lifeqoutes #friendsforever #f.R.I.E.N.D.S. fan (quoteforty five)

read more
May be because I like the deep conversations with you.
May be because that's the time I am able to say things directly to you.
I know it's difficult to have a conversation with an introvert,it's like a task.
But I love the silence in between the talks.

Giving time and valuing that much at night is something to be so grateful for.
So thankyou for being there!
It's like 'I'll be there for you..coz you were there for me too..'
And also here is a hug for you...
Because I wanna say..
At night, I like talking to you. #talkingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #diaryquotes #lifeqoutes  #friendsforever #F.R.I.E.N.D.S. fan (quoteforty five)

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It makes my day bright. 
Night has a different intoxication like wine, 
With you my heart is always fine. 
As the night becomes more deep, 
Our hands had a strong grip. 
Before the night is miss, 
Let me end the night with a kiss... #Collab if you like talking to someone at night. #talkingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Somehow I feel I'm not being judged 
and that helps in opening up my heart. #Collab if you like talking to someone at night. #talkingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Deeksha Joshi

#Collab if you like talking to someone at night. #talkingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdiary Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Coz... You reveal exactly what you are...
& So as me...!!
You tell me your darkest secrets 
& your biggest fear ..sAme as I do..!!

AT NIGHT .., 
YOU are You
           &
I am Me..!! #collab if you like talking to someone at night. #talkingatnight #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdiary

sanjana ranjan

read more
And it's me only. #Collab if you like talking to someone at night. #talkingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

#Collab if you like talking to someone at night. #talkingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babasayanichakraborty

read more
Because I find you are that person whose voice gives me immense strength to fight with everyone who is standing against me.

Bold penning....
 #Collab if you like talking to someone at night. #talkingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#sayanichakraborty
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification