Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hearbreak Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hearbreak Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hearbreak quotes, hoping to hear from you soon, looking forward to hear from you, he could hear nothing use able to, are pleasing to hear,

• 53 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Md Aryan

anshu gira ha kitna gina nhi sakta 💔 #nojato #viarl #Reels #SAD #sadfeelings br💔ken #HeartBreak #hearbreak #sadreels #films

read more
mute video

❤️Shayari with"Ujval Bhanwal"❤️

Mere naa Hone ka ehsas sabko hai..
Magar meri mojudgi ka ehsas kisi
ko nahi..

❣️Ujval Bhanwal ❣️

©❤️Shayari with"Ujval Bhanwal"❤️ #akelapan #ehsaas #majbooriyan #hearbreak

Dhiraj Kumar

वादोंका महल... #proposeday #Dil shayari #Hindi #sher #hearbreak #kavita #romance #truelines #शायरी

read more
mute video

s p (diljale aashik)

gaTTubaba narendra bhakuni #Sa #Bebfa #Dhokha $ #hearbreak #स्पोर्ट्स

read more
mute video

Rumaisa

@A note to all my beautiful girls 
I have heard many times" वो अच्छा था, बदल कैसे गया"

1)First of all बदलना is not drastic change, every person talk with you, for their monopoly only.
2)Second it doesn't meant, a person who respect women, doesn't mean, he won't lay off. Loyalty is not everyone cup of tea.
3) People character visible only in dark days. Be optimistic but not blind.
4) Yes, money matters most. But we girls learn to know the boundary. Everything limited is best.
5) Never being with a person, who doesn't value you. Self respect is much more needed.
6)Be a girl with pure heart, ambition fleek . Let's karma have to do their work.
7)Never block your ex, burn with that flame, and one day you will be the toughest, you never thought of
#experience_teach _you _lot 😊

©Rumaisa #Silence #hearbroken #hearbreak #girlattitude

Lavish Goyal

कोई मोल नहीं है इंसान का
फिर भी लोग बात करते है औक़ात का
जान  है साहब कोई सामान नहीं!!  #lavithoughts #sadquotes #bittertruth #hearbreak #besthindiquotes Best YQ Hindi Quotes  #worldwanthumanity

Lavish Goyal

कोई मोल नहीं है इंसान का
फिर भी लोग बात करते है औक़ात का
जान  है साहब कोई सामान नहीं!!  #lavithoughts #sadquotes #bittertruth #hearbreak #besthindiquotes Best YQ Hindi Quotes  #worldwanthumanity

Hemalatha G

Confused. Yearning. Dying. #yqbaba #yqletter #yqpostman love #Broken #hearbreak #Faith life

read more
Belle âme!

Am I intensely vice to not let the tip of my fingers remove the knots of your tangled tresses, that runs all through my numb body, veiling the sultry fall weather, with your sultry features?

Is someone I'm craving for is safeguarding oneself to not plummet down the abyss of love coalesced with a pinch of betrayal and broken belief?

Or... Is that that someone just too special for a half-hearted soul like me?

Lovelorn chap.

Confused. Yearning. Dying.

#yqbaba #yqletter #yqpostman #love #broken #hearbreak #faith #life

Sugu Es

When you realise everything is temporary... 

Then you will never have heart break ..  #heart #hearbreak #yqbaba  #yqdidi #yqquotes #freshthoughts #metaphor #inspiration

pitandru

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification