Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crazythoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crazythoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you say you love me i say you re crazy, you say you love me i say you crazy, falling in love makes you crazy, falling in love with you crazy rich asian, crazy rich asians falling in love with you,

• 46 Followers
  • 60 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

shubham kumar

mute video

Alok Jain

Magic is nothing but a passion towards an art & an effort to bring dreams into reality. #magicalwords #passionatewriter #crazythoughts #Tattoo #tattoartist

read more
Magic is nothing but a passion towards an art 
& 
an effort to bring dreams into reality.
~~~~ Magic is nothing but a passion towards an art & an effort to bring dreams into reality.

#magicalwords #passionatewriter #crazythoughts #tattoo #tattoartist

Alok Jain

You may have a million followers, but journey is incomplete unless you inspire people in some or the other way. #millionfollowers #1million #1millionfollowers #crazythoughts

read more
You may have a million followers, 
but journey is incomplete unless 
you inspire people in some 
or the other way.  You may have a million followers, but journey is incomplete unless you inspire people in some or the other way.

#millionfollowers #1million #1millionfollowers #crazythoughts

Alok Jain

No one will ever be able to tell you what work you are good at, it's only you who can answer that to yourself #positivequotes #motivationalquotes #leadershipquotes  #viralquotes #loveforwriting #writingresolution #crazythoughts #yourquotebaba

Alok Jain

Rule yourself before trying to rule the world.......  #inspiration #motivation #crazythoughts #meetmewhen #formylove

Alok Jain

Don't walk on someone's foot steps create your own impression.   #firstquote #newhere #crazythoughts #funworld #lovequote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification