Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenyouleave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenyouleave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, when, hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back,

• 37 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

When you leave, please make sure to leave a handwritten letter behind. I wish to remember you by your hands, not heart. That was my try. It's your turn now. #Collab and complete the musing. #whenyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That your recycle bin is too cleared...  When you leave, please make sure to leave a handwritten letter behind. I wish to remember you by your hands, not heart.

That was my try. It's your turn now. #Collab and complete the musing. #whenyouleave  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

When you leave, please make sure to leave a handwritten letter behind. I wish to remember you by your hands, not heart. That was my try. It's your turn now. #Collab and complete the musing. #whenyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
To return all the happiness 
You got from me....  When you leave, please make sure to leave a handwritten letter behind. I wish to remember you by your hands, not heart.

That was my try. It's your turn now. #Collab and complete the musing. #whenyouleave  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sweet Sour

#Collab #whenyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #leaveandlive

read more
I don't wanna feel your presence nearby also.
You leave no trace of yours.. 

Leave and Let Live! #collab #whenyouleave #yourquoteandmine
#leaveandlive

Abid

😂😂😂😂😂 That was my try. It's your turn now. #Collab and complete the musing. #whenyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqsayyed #yqhumour

read more
to leave the chair for someone else to sit.  😂😂😂😂😂

#yqsayyed
#yqhumour

Bizz_are_ Soul

When you leave, please make sure to leave a handwritten letter behind. I wish to remember you by your hands, not heart. That was my try. It's your turn now. #Collab and complete the musing. #whenyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
you leave behind 
some precious memories,
short for the moment,
enough for a life time... When you leave, please make sure to leave a handwritten letter behind. I wish to remember you by your hands, not heart.

#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

When you leave, please make sure to leave a handwritten letter behind. I wish to remember you by your hands, not heart. That was my try. It's your turn now. #Collab and complete the musing. #whenyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You create terrible memory for me. 
Take away pleasant memories 
And make me not miss you. 
Make sure you never smile at me,
And miss all our conversations. 
Be happy with you new journey, 
Don't cry missing old memories. 
But in all over new journey, 
Travel by taking me in 
the corner of your heart... When you leave, please make sure to leave a handwritten letter behind. I wish to remember you by your hands, not heart.

Naseem Habib

read more
you don't find excuse to come back...  When you leave, please make sure to leave a handwritten letter behind. I wish to remember you by your hands, not heart.

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Words are the powerful they have ability to create a moment and the strength to destroy it When you leave, please make sure to leave a handwritten letter behind. I wish to remember you by your hands, not heart.

Poonam Suyal

read more
To take all your memories with me
As I would never want to.....
keep them with me
For me you'll be a forgotten past
which in any case I'll never.... 
remember ever When you leave, please make sure to leave a handwritten letter behind. I wish to remember you by your hands, not heart.

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
To Close All The Doors That Leads You To Me.
I Would Have Been Long Gone By The Time You Come Back Knocking At My  Door ! When you leave, please make sure to leave a handwritten letter behind. I wish to remember you by your hands, not heart.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification