Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best weshouldnot Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best weshouldnot Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about did connor kill wes 10, wesh meaning, iqas vs wes, wes anderson movies, applying for wes at mahatma gandhi univeristy,

• 15 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
We love, get disappointed
We trust, get cheated
We expect, get disappointed
We help, get cheated Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Gayathri

Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Because heart is not giving permission... Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"it's a trap"

"yeah, actually it is"

"so? "

"i would love to be in this trap for the rest of my life"

And they signed at the marriage register office.   Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Snigdha Agrawal

Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"It's wrong"!

"It's your imagination working overtime"!

"Blame it on my upbringing, but I'm 
  not going to be a partner to this"

"Well then let's end this relationship".
 Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchismita Sengupta

#ShortStory #sister love #newwritersclub #yqbaba Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
*And the younger one led the elder sister to yet another adventure...* #shortstory #sister #love #newwritersclub #yqbaba
Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #truefeelings life #myfeelings

read more
coz if we still be friends.we will hurt each other again.Its better to be strangers than fake friends. Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #truefeelings #life #myfeelings

Sherlock Doyle

In case you're confused, the four lines are spoken by, Father Daughter Father Daughter #father #daughter #Cheating #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #acceptance #Incest #weshouldnot

read more

“Because I'm married. I don't wanna cheat my wife.”

“But Mom doesn't need to know.”

In case you're confused, the four lines are spoken by,
Father
Daughter
Father
Daughter

PRIYANKA KUMARI

read more
She said to him, 'trust me'
We will be the best parents.... 
Then he looked at the blue innocent eyes of three year old boy who is constantly looking him from his wife's lap and a cute smile on the boy's face melted his heart and he hugs him gently close to his chest...........

sanjana ranjan

read more
Me:Because it can't handle by us.
No we can..
Me:Okk than go ahead with full strength.
Done. Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
"Because our parents have trusted us, given their whole lives for our happiness. We cannot betray their trust." Add two to four new lines to this conversation and make a story out of it. #weshouldnot #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification