tags

Best Like Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Like Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love me like you do lyrics, love me like you do, a status that everyone will like.

• 6683 Followers
  • 32485 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"null #NojotoVideo"

null #NojotoVideo

kisi shayari ke bahane se#nojoto
#nojotovideo#follow#Like#share#Comment
follow me on insta-@_heartbeat_poetry_#nojotoapp#kavita#shayar#mywords#mywords

634 Love
10.5K Views
75 Share

sorry frds meri ya story bohat long thi to eslia meri speed bohat Jada hai kyoki es story ko complete kerna tha.....i hope u like it.......plz like my stories nd follow me🙏🙏🙏

600 Love
35.0K Views
10 Share

Love is like the wild rose-briar,
Friendship like the holly-tree
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms
But which will bloom most constantly?

The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring,
Its summer blossoms scent the air;
Yet wait till winter comes again

594 Love
24 Share

""

"In this world of " I can live without you " find someone who can't live without you"

In this world of " I can live without you "
                       find someone who can't live without you

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #Quotes #Lovequotes #Love #Loveislife #Loveisbeautiful #quoteoftheday #Romantic #Like #follow #share #Comment #Support #relationships #relations #relationshipgoals #relationshipquotes #😍😍 #💖💖 #Loveisintheair

580 Love
20 Share

""

"The irony is he posted - I love black but rejected her because of her dark skin"

The irony is
 he posted - I love black
but rejected her because of her dark skin

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #ironyquotes #Quotes #black #darkskin #blackislove #Like #Love #share #Comment #Support #follow #englishquotes #Relationships #HeartBreak #🖤 #SAD #Reality #SADreality #quoteoftheday #Quotesgram #Realityquotes

564 Love
16 Share