Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best doodling Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best doodling Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about doodling meaning in marathi, doodling for kids, doodling quotes, doodling art, doodling meaning in english,

• 4 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
a7efc274fa5f3b3105bb4f1f1fb7319d

Aarchi Sharma

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Just go with the flow(◕ᴥ◕)
#art #nojoto #nojotoart #artoftheday #love #work #random #mood #goodvibes #doodling

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Just go with the flow(◕ᴥ◕) #Art nojoto #nojotoart #artoftheday #Love #work #Random #Mood #goodvibes #doodling

32 Love

b275fddaa48d7918fe8f2d42ff57cc27

Blurred Insights

I am shading my love red
To be sent to you
In all those letters of yours in my name.
I was told the love is coloured red,
So is the blood.
I have seen blood more 
So  i fear it lesser than telling you about all.
Letting you know everytime I felt completely wretched when i pushed you aside.

I am shading my love red To be sent to you In all those letters of yours in my name. I was told the love is coloured red, So is the blood. I have seen blood more So i fear it lesser than telling you about all. Letting you know everytime I felt completely wretched when i pushed you aside. #Poetry #Love #Believe #Hope #Blood #Red #Doodle #Like #doodling #inked #poem #writing #blurredinsights #write #indianwriter #writingmagic #longdistance #postcards #followthejourney #blackpen #writinglove #allaboutlove #navylove #militarylove #artshare #writingletters #iloveyou

8 Love

10d1ea62985f126e5ef15aed07f386e2

Emili Santra

#Random #doodling

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification