tags

Best bright Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best bright Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 105 Followers
  • 316 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Someone special I loved your expression. it is still in my heart but you are far apart. your bright smile as bright which can be seen from miles & miles. you are my sunshine you are mine. you are my valentine. but its half past nine that makes my life shine."

Someone special I loved your expression.
it is still in my heart but you are far apart.

your bright smile as bright which can be seen from miles & miles.
you are my sunshine you are mine.
you are my valentine.
but its half past nine that makes my life shine.

#special

214 Love
8 Share

""

"If Tell me if the color of your ink is screaming to build a room you never want to cross but eventually you choose rock bottom as apogee."

If Tell me if 
the color of your
ink is screaming
to build a room
you never want 
to cross but
eventually 
you choose 
rock bottom
as apogee.

Tell me if
the fragrance of
rose fades away
as the red turns
into grey with
more misery
less beauty

169 Love
4 Share

""

"Baby, come on, come on, as you belong, so long, so long to extract! Turn on, turn on, I have been waiting so long, so long to interact. As long as the desire is great, your cuteness make me think so long, so perfect. As long as I feel the beat, I can grip all of your heartfelt, so long for its long impact. I got all I need, let's go for a long trip, accept the contract.. Life is so cute, let your heart inside out to gripe more beauty attract."

Baby, come on, come on, as you belong, so long, so long to extract!

Turn on, turn on, I have been waiting so long, so long to interact.

As long as the desire is great, your cuteness make me think so long, so perfect.

As long as I feel the beat, I can grip all of your heartfelt, so long for its long impact. 

I got all I need, let's go for a long trip, accept the contract..

Life is so cute, let your heart inside out to gripe more beauty attract.

Until you can create music within my heart, so long impossible to make you apart.

A long way of journey, let me depart along with your heart.

Awake in the late night, I feel so bright, while imaging you, I have the right!

Hit me to hear your every heartbeat, now age is increasing, but keep the page turn on, to write till the last night.

135 Love

""

"If you have courage to bright yourself, then it doesn't matter how much gloomy is your surroundings, you still can be the distinct one. - Smrutirekha Dash"

If you have courage to bright yourself, then it doesn't matter how much gloomy is your surroundings, you still can be the distinct one.

- Smrutirekha Dash

#candle #Distinct #bright #nojotoenglish

114 Love
2 Share

""

"My Life Partner Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ"

My Life Partner Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ 
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
 ᴡɪᴛʜ 
ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ 
I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ

#My_Quotes #11

#My_Aliya #life_partner

#Adee #Roohaniyat #R_R #Fluffy_Aanu #Love #Ruki #forever #A_A #infinite #Depths #core #layers #long_live #pure_love #Never_dies #Feel #Am #masti #Fun #bright #Future

My jaan e Aliya
My jaan e bana

94 Love
4 Share