tags

Best bright Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best bright Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 83 Followers
  • 297 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Faces cannot tell the truth because It is never a joy to see a bright face fascinated. When you see the beautiful behavior of the pure heart with a bright face, then the real joy is found."

Faces cannot tell the truth because It is never a joy to see a bright face fascinated. When you see the beautiful behavior of the pure heart with a bright face, then the real joy is found.

37 Love

"Wandering in the darkest streets She saw her brightest side"

Wandering in the darkest streets
She saw her brightest side

#Nojoto #nojotoenglish #wordsofNojoto #nojotodaily #nojotowriters#Attitude #selflove #selfcare #Poetry #unsaidwords #Unexpressedfeelings #She #Shayari #Shadow #PenAndPaper #inked#feelings #Dark #bright #nojotopoetry #NotojoWords#nojotodairy #nojotowriters #words #Thoughts #Lifequotes#Life #Quotes

28 Love

"Someone special I loved your expression. it is still in my heart but you are far apart. your bright smile as bright which can be seen from miles & miles. you are my sunshine you are mine. you are my valentine. but its half past nine that makes my life shine."

Someone special I loved your expression.
it is still in my heart but you are far apart.

your bright smile as bright which can be seen from miles & miles.
you are my sunshine you are mine.
you are my valentine.
but its half past nine that makes my life shine.

#special

185 Love
8 Share

"you are just like a sunshine which make me seems bright and the curve in my smile....."

you are just like a sunshine which make me seems bright and the curve in my smile.....

#Smile #byme #follow #share #Like #Comment #Love #mysmile #you #sunshine #bright

34 Love
1 Share

"Life just needs one reason, Remember you only need one spark for a match stick to burn."

Life just needs one reason,
Remember you only need one spark for a match stick to burn.

#nojotoenglish #NojotoWriter #MatchStick #burnbright #Life #Motivation #direction #spark #Light #shine #bright #Flame

26 Love
1 Share