tags

Best go Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best go Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 709 Followers
  • 4160 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Note to Myself When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need. – Tao Te Ching"

Note to Myself 
When I let go of what I am,
 I become what I might be.
 When I let go of what I have, 
I receive what I need. 
– Tao Te Ching

When I let go of what I am,
I become what I might be.
When I let go of what I have,
I receive what I need.
– Tao Te Ching

217 Love
4 Share

One of the #hardest lessons in life is letting go.
Whether it’s guilt, anger, #Love, #Loss or betrayal.
Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and
we fight to let go.

211 Love
2 Share

""

"I am at that point of my life where I don't force people to stay. If you want to go away,then go."

I am at that point of my life where I don't force people to stay. If you want to go away,then go.

#enachit love #snuggy #lovemyself

206 Love
12 Share

""

"LET IT GO Sometimes you just need to let go the one thing that means you the most, not because it's holding you back, but because it's not the same as it was to you, before."

LET IT GO
Sometimes you just need to let go the one thing that means you the most, not because it's holding you back, but because it's not the same as it was to you, before.

Agree /disagree, what do you think?
#nojoto
#Challenge #nojotoenglish #Quote #thought #nofilter #Poetry #Poetrycommunity #Nojotochallenge #poem #write #Love #Life #philosophy

@Internet Jockey @Nobita 😊 @Brijesh Maurya @Anushka Verma @Deepak Kumar

177 Love
11 Share

""

"#OpenPoetry Good Byes!! It's so hard to move on, You just want them to stick by, just to see your loved one go, it's difficult to say goodbye . There momeries haunt you, you feel there presence near bye, When you look around you, There is no one, but the time to say goodbye. They just leave you broken, You have to pick your broken self, How much every you weep, Only sorrows are left. don't think they are gone, they will always reside in you, Death is nothing at all, A key to a new journey to go through.💞"

#OpenPoetry Good Byes!!

It's so hard to move on,
You just want them to stick by,
just to see your loved one go,
it's difficult to say goodbye .

There momeries haunt you,
you feel there presence near bye,
When you look around you,
There is no one,
but the time to say goodbye.

They just leave you broken,
You have to pick your broken self,