Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Annabelle Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Annabelle Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about encontraron a annabelle, if a boy treats you like a toy then be annabelle, annabelle doll ed and lorraine warren, ed and lorraine warren annabelle doll, lorraine warren and annabelle,

• 17 Followers
  • 46 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vikrant Rajliwal

एना बेल एक: भूतिया गुडिया II Annabelle A Hunted Doll II Horror Story II Hindi Kids Horror Story Author and Voice: Vikrant Rajliwal @allrightsresrved #spookyvideo #बालकहानियां #भूतियाकहानी ##एनाबेल #Annabelle #हॉरर #Bhutiya #EnaAndHerDoll #kidsHorrorStories #HauntedToyTales #MysteryAdventure

read more
mute video

Vikrant Rajliwal

एना बेल एक: भूतिया गुडिया II Annabelle A Hunted Doll II Horror Story II Hindi Kids Horror Story Author and Voice: Vikrant Rajliwal @allrightsresrved #spookyvideo #बालकहानियां #भूतियाकहानी ##एनाबेल #Annabelle #हॉरर #Bhutiya #EnaAndHerDoll #kidsHorrorStories #HauntedToyTales #MysteryAdventure

read more
mute video

Vikrant Rajliwal

read more
mute video

Vikrant Rajliwal

read more
mute video

Upendar M

let me be with you to make this life meaningful....❤ #yqbaba #kritikqoutes love #valentinesweek #lovequotes #Annabelle #promiseday #proposeday

read more
Dear annabella
let me be with you

let me be with you to bear all your craziness
let me be with you to fade all your scars
let me be with you to face all your demons
let me be with you in your hell and heaven
let me be with you to soothe your soul
let me be with you to make your happier moments happiest
let me be with you to make you complete

dear annabella 
let me be with you let me be with you to make this life meaningful....❤
 #yqbaba #kritikqoutes #love #valentinesweek #lovequotes #annabelle  #promiseday #proposeday

RAHUL VERMA

Collab on this Prompt and add on your spooky thoughts about ANNABELLE 🦇 Must Use #sccomeshome to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #Annabelle #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
एनाबेल doll काफी jealous 
गुड़िया है 
इसे जो भी प्यार नही करता तो 
रात में वो उसे किसी से प्यार करने नही देती🤢 Collab on this Prompt and add on your spooky thoughts about ANNABELLE 🦇

Must Use #sccomeshome to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales #annabelle #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

purvi Shah

#madhurhardyam #Annabelle love life #meriwali #yqbaba #yqquotes #openforcollab To Meri Wali (Annabelle) Proud to have you "You are the Best that happen in my life" Collaborating with

read more
You are the best part of my life.  . . #madhurhardyam
#annabelle #love #life #meriwali #yqbaba #yqquotes
#openforcollab
To Meri Wali (Annabelle)
Proud to have you
"You are the Best that happen in my life"        
Collaborating with

purvi Shah

#Annabelle #FirstLove #meriwali #madhurhardyam #yqhindi love #yqquotes To Meri Wali "You are the Best that happen in my life" #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aayush Jalhotra

read more
Agar Sathe jina chahte ho to Marne ki baat mat Socho,
Bas Aakhe munde chal pado,
Ek bharoosa milane vale par Rakho... 
 #annabelle #firstlove #meriwali #madhurhardyam  #yqhindi #love  #yqquotes
To Meri Wali 
"You are the Best that happen in my life"  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aayush Jalhotra

Mansi Rajput

This is for Blinkers Removed . Who stopped writing. And making art. Happy Birthday. Hate you to the moon and back. Tea >>>> Coffee. :P #Idiot #BirthDay #beasties ;) #Annabelle #alice

read more
Somewhere between Alice and Annabelle.

You stopped writing. You stopped making art.
Did you stopped dreaming too? Sometimes I wonder..
Nowadays you're busy selling sea-facing apartments to people who sell dreams on cheap discounts.
Do you still chase the white rabbit?
Sometimes I wonder..

Because if you do, there lies a fair chance that one day you'll definitely reach the place where I'm found. Where there's always tea-time. I'll add cinnamon and lime in the tea, for your snobbish coffee-mouth.

I won't curse you for the times you tease me and threaten me that you'll steal my dog. And maybe we'll share silence. Same way we share laughs. 
And I won't complain this time. For the last time. I won't complain. 
About weather, about cause and effect, about distance, about time.
But if you try to get on my nerves,
I'll simply cut you.
Off with your lunatic head.  :)

P.s. Happy Birthday. This is for Blinkers Removed . Who stopped writing. And making art. Happy Birthday. 
Hate you to the moon and back. 

Tea >>>> Coffee. :P

#idiot
#birthday
#beasties ;)

Sherlock Doyle

“Whatever gave you that idea?”, said the maddening echoes from around the shop. #cursed #doll #shop #Shopkeeper #Haunted #Ghost #Annabelle #Twist

read more
“Is this doll haunted?”, I asked the
                  shopkeeper.

“No”, he replied.

“Of course not”,
                                   said the doll.

“Whatever gave you that idea?”, said the maddening echoes from around the shop.

#cursed #doll #shop #shopkeeper #haunted #ghost #annabelle #twist
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification