tags

Best bestlivedlife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best bestlivedlife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories
  • Latest Stories

#HumanPotential
The soul doesn't belong to earth, but body; since all the struggles are the part of the story in place of the Hearth.
™°🔥•♾🌠♾🌎♾🌠♾♒♾🌠♾♒♾🌠♾🌎♾🌠♾•🔥°™
#earthin9words #union #aboutlife #abouttime #eternal #bestlivedlife #voicesoundslike #mindbodysoul🧚💓🕉️

14 Love

"Feelings never ends but,"

Feelings never ends but,

#feelings #never #End #BUT #Time #over#soon 💓
Without any connection I don't value anyone else, Nor is there such anticipation in our solar system as well. I have no particular favorite person to enjoy my time, but I spend a lot of time with the whole universe that attracts me. I don't even follow any great writer, If I've never felt any kind of vibration ♒ in my heart, I do not want to be with them & I do not want to ever follow unknown ♒! 💓
💞⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰💞
#aboutme #abouttime #favouri

18 Love

"A FRIEND"

A FRIEND

#Friend
Life is best lived when pleasure of love beyond intimacy.
💞•💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌•💞
#bestlivedlife #makeadifference #betterlife #change🌠 #mindset #Kind #mykindofarelationship #loveeveryone🧘🕉️

18 Love

"A Friend TRUST ME TREES ARE REAL FRIEND!"

A Friend       TRUST ME TREES ARE REAL FRIEND!

#Friend
Now who dares to cut down trees, if one is unable to reciprocate in discretion between tree and lungs inhalation process, I think their brain is always hanging and I hope they will never able to understand all the important values and the principles kind of relationship with God or natural linking. Well being is part of caring.🌴💓
💌♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾💌
#Kindness #tree #bestlivedlife #understanding #Value #importance #Kind #mykindofarelationship 🌴 💞🕉️🧚🧘💓

17 Love