Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best witty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best witty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about witty love quotes, witty quotes about life, witty meaning in hindi, witty mothers day quotes, best witty quotes,

• 29 Followers
  • 363 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

indefinite_mirage

mute video

Chitra Iyer

God made me awesomely beautiful, surprisingly smart and uniquely intelligent..

I wish I could become like 'me' 
😷 #yqbaba #beautiful #wisdom #witty #humour 

#chitshumour

Chitra Iyer

The X factor at play:
Well,the X chromosome in me is happy that:
I have something X..tra in me
I am X..tremely happy
I am X..cellent the way I am
I continue carrying an extra X with me sans any complaints
I am not only ordinary but X..traordinay too.

And finally it has gracefully n gratefully X..ccepted:
That it made me a complete woman without asking why n without the need of any Y.

I bow down to that Y which ensured I met my other half i.e. X.

love rules n overrules every other rule..

love the X in you..dear Y for only then you can love the X outside you 

💕 #yqbaba #humour #wisdom #witty #xtra #chromosomes 
Oh! Womaniya 

#chitshumour #chitswisdom

Neerja

(Quote230) criticism welcomed (may be lame! 🤷‍♀️😌) #ATewwfeelingsmeme #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #witty #Humour #Meme #Funny #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
Someone : "I have started to feel for you! "

Me : "eww feelings"

Someone : "Ooo! माता पूरी बात सुन लो, started feeling hate for you..!  अब बोलो! "

Me (maintaining attitude): "Whatever it is, it is some feelings, so👇" 😌 🤷‍♀️ (Quote230) criticism welcomed (may be lame! 🤷‍♀️😌)
#ATewwfeelingsmeme  #aestheticthoughts
#yqbaba #witty #humour #meme #funny #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

Neerja

(Quote172) It's sad that still complexion matters, that's the ground reality but seriously to the one who suggest all sort of remedies to become गोरा"🖕" . Yeah to get 'glow' is another thing, I glow in my color #Dusky #black #i_appreciate_fair too. I love me. Also that's good atleast people with that mindset (of गोरा- काला) wouldn't come near me, negativity खुद ही दूर रहेगी, सही है ( हाँ aunty ji रख लिजीए अपना लड़का अपने पास 🙏 अपन को घंटा फरक नहीं पड़ता । हमारे माँ- बाप है आप बनने की कोशिश ना #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Meme #witty

read more
    Someone: "Oh, so still your complexion is black huh?
    रंग अभी तक खिला नहीं??"

Me: First of all it's dusky! and whatever it is, it doesn't...

Someone: Ahh, ये सब कहने की बातें है,
    How will you get boys for wedding know!?
    Well you know in my opinion, you should use..

ME: (🖕 (I love me)...) (Quote172) It's sad that still complexion matters, that's the ground reality but seriously to the one who suggest all sort of remedies to become गोरा"🖕" .
Yeah to get 'glow' is another thing, I glow in my color #dusky #black #i_appreciate_fair too. I love me. 
Also that's good atleast people with that mindset (of गोरा- काला)  wouldn't come near me, negativity खुद ही दूर रहेगी, सही है ( हाँ aunty ji रख लिजीए अपना लड़का अपने पास 🙏 अपन को घंटा फरक नहीं पड़ता । हमारे माँ- बाप है आप बनने की कोशिश ना

Satish Chandra

#FreakySattyFunny #Punchayat #PapiPJ Adding my part to the PunChayat and PapiPJ .😈😈👍🏻 #Comic #yqdidi #witty #DoctorsLove

read more
Normal people - तुम दिल की धड़कन में, रहते हो, हाँ रहते हो।

Doctors - मेरे दिल के Right atrium और left ventricle से आने-जाने वाले blood के हर unit की कसम,
तुम ही इस दिल की pace maker हो। #FreakySattyFunny

#PunChayat

#PapiPJ 

Adding my part to the PunChayat and PapiPJ .😈😈👍🏻

KhaultiSyahi

Sarcasm
- where the witty
will have fun but
the stupid won't
get it.

©KhaultiSyahi #sarcasm 🙃 #sarcastic #sarcasm_only #khaultisyahi #witty #stupid 🙄 #Reality #Life_experience #laugh #SAD (Tʖ̯T)

Varadhan P M

One can pretend to be busy..

But can you pretend to be witty?! — % & #witty #busylife #pretending

CalmKazi

Being a bit old soul with this. Assuming some parts of VII did not occur. Here is my entry to Harsh Snehanshu's challenge #valentineproposal #calmkaziwrites #ValentinesDay #yqbaba #QuoteSeries #witty #Funny #proposal #today #StarWars #maytheforcebewithyou #HanSolo #PrincessLeia #classic #OldSkool #oldsoul

read more
Will you be the Leia to my Han and raise a Chewie of our own ? Being a bit old soul with this. Assuming some parts of VII did not occur. Here is my entry to Harsh Snehanshu's challenge #ValentineProposal

#CalmKaziWrites #ValentinesDay #YQBaba #QuoteSeries #Witty #Funny #Proposal #Today #StarWars #MayTheForceBeWithYou #HanSolo #PrincessLeia #Classic #OldSkool #OldSoul

Siddarth

#yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny #punny #Meme #Memes #witty People who get it gimme a shout 🙌

read more
Love                                                  Mystery  #yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny #punny #meme #memes #witty

People who get it gimme a shout 🙌
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification