tags

Best Notebook Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Notebook Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the notebook love quotes, love quotes the notebook, writing notebook online.

• 115 Followers
  • 1168 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

#dayend #Notebook #conclusion #Learning #newthing 🍀
The fact that knowledge is rooted in leisure activity, 🧚 knowing nothing is the best way to achieve them. 👣
§§§~~♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾💓♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾~~§§§
#Conversation #Difference #adoptpoem #inyourcity 💌
#experience #numbertryingtocall #commonground #takemetotheplace⏳🎼🤗🕉️🌃

20 Love

"The last page of notebook The first page of any notebook indicates "how we are?" But the last page indicates "Who we are?""

The last page of notebook The first page of any notebook indicates 
"how we are?"

But the last page indicates "Who we are?"

51 Love
2 Share

"had all the secrets, A girl wished to achieve, but didn't want to share. The last page kept on changing, as it was being torn every now n then. People thought they knew her, But, how could they forget, She revealed the things she want to. There are moments precious to her, Which might leave this world with her. The books have always being her best friend, Scribble, tear whatever she wished, She knows that it's not going to leave her, Because notebook says scribble me down, I AM THERE for every emotion you felt."

had all the secrets,
A girl wished to achieve,
but didn't want to share.
The last page kept on changing,
as it was being torn every now n then.
People thought they knew her,
But, how could they forget,
She revealed the things she want to.
There are moments precious to her,
Which might leave this world with her.
The books have always being her best friend,
Scribble, tear whatever she wished,
She knows that it's not going to leave her,
Because notebook says scribble me down,
I AM THERE for every emotion you felt.

#Notebook#friendsforever

45 Love
1 Share

"protect all the things inside the notebook....."

protect all the things inside the notebook.....

#Notebook #nojotoenglish

19 Love

"The last page of notebook is the end of memories... bcoz life is like a notebook...."

The last page of notebook is the end of memories... bcoz life is like a notebook....

#Quotesoftheday #Poetry #my_quotes_house ...plz subscribe to the YouTube channel my_quotes_house....

39 Love
1 Share