Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Anthem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Anthem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about simbu love anthem, quotes on national anthem of india in hindi, national anthem quotes 480, national anthem in hindi meaning, national anthem of india in hindi,

• 23 Followers
  • 162 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nur Amin Khaan

mute video

Amit Jotwani

At the cinema hall,                                             I stand up for the anthem.                                  In the stadium,                                                    I hold the flag really high.                                  Though I cheat a little on my taxes                  (Just some clever accounting tricks)               Do I qualify for the "Nationalist" certificate     Or do I buy it on the grey market?                 GST not applicable.  #nationalist #anthem #cheat #GreyMarket #GST #cinema #trick #certificate #yqbaba

Durga Kannan

#Anthem

read more
My hairs stand on end
And am filled with patriotism
Whenever i hear our
National anthem played
I feel so proud
To be an Indian
So blessed 
With its varied cultures
And unity in diversity
The land of the
Great Vedas and upanishads
The multiple religions of
Hinduism budhism 
jainism sikhism
Islam and christianity
That go hand in hand
The multitudes of languages
And dialects 
Yet an underlying string
Holding the beads together
Oh mother India
I pay obeisance to you #anthem

Sohail Khan 'सोहैल'

Umeed Hai Hum Logon Ki Umeed Banenge 🎙️✍️©सोहैल_ #School #Anthem #Umeed #academy #Sohailkhankavi #WaliRahmani #TheFounderOfUmeedAcademy #Cityofjoykolkata #nohitohindi –Varsha Shukla Md Wazaifa Kamal KHUSHI BANAVATH Taibur Rahman Khan DILRAJ MEENA #Nojoto–Varsha

read more
mute video

SachinMishraPandit

national anthem #National #Anthem #ज़िन्दगी

read more
mute video

Guneet malik

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events