Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best carryingpain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best carryingpain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about carry your cross and follow me, carrying capacity of a population is determined by, fastest car in the world, bolts are most suitable to carry, carry on meaning in hindi,

• 55 Followers
  • 61 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunil Kumar Bariha

mute video

Sandeep motivational

mute video

Uvarani jaganathan

Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                           The chariot of gifts from my past...  Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chanchal Jaiswal

Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babawithyouyqzindagiyqhindi

read more
The cloud carries life
To pour itself in
To sprout from within
The flowers of happiness
To bloom therein
To sing the song of life
The heart needs to sink in
 Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#withyou#yqzindagi#yqhindi

Ajay Sharma

Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A Rose carries thorns with it. It's natural, if you are a human then you have to carry pain & happiness with yourself. Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile #yourquoteandmine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Water in lotus leaf
It's there
But i don't respond....  Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Vibha Saroj

Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile #Body #Mind #Heart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
smile on my lips.
I carry hurt like
oxygen in my vains.
I carry hate like
nails on my figures.
I carry love like
tears in my eyes.
I carry memories like
beats in my heart.
I carry poetry like
soul in my frame. Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile  #body #mind #heart #YourQuoteAndMine

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequotes #Hate #Hard

read more
Eating my favorite food with favorite drink in a candle light dinner  Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #lovequotes #hate #hard

Sancheeta Singha

107 Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Breath
    Because
           Life without pain is
                 meaningless 107
Writing is cathartic. Writing is therapeutic. Writing is medicinal. Write about #carryingpain and let it go in words. #simile   #YourQuoteAndMine

Monika Monu

read more
a pen in my hand

My blood flows like ink
Marking down the words
My lips never spoke
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification