tags

Best Survive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Survive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about song i will survive.

• 163 Followers
  • 363 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"तेरी मोहब्बत हर लफ़्ज़ को तेरी मोहब्बत ने एहसास बना दिया.😊 हँसते हुए एक शक़्स को जिंदा लाश बना दिया ...😞 ✍My_Words"

तेरी मोहब्बत हर लफ़्ज़ को तेरी मोहब्बत ने एहसास बना दिया.😊

हँसते हुए एक शक़्स को  जिंदा लाश बना दिया ...😞

✍My_Words

जिंदा_लाश #mohabbat #शायरी #nojotohindi #Nojotoevents #nojotowriters #nojotoapp #nojotonews #Feel #Feelings #Love #lost #Past #Memories #alone #Survive #Hell #Life #Reality #foryou #insta#post #Loneliness

165 Love
5 Share

""

"How long will I live each day just to survive.. Living Off on streets, there's no room to revive.. For what you wanna do, let alone reignite.. The lifestyle you so wanna live right.. Out On streets there's no wrong or right.. Either accept it or suffer it tight.. You see evil, but you ain't Batman Right? Hard to accept for a soul, who'd do anything To save a human's basic rights.. But you can't, cuz the world doesn't function The way you think is right.. I did my time on streets, ain't going back in I'd rather die.. Not cuz of I am afraid of it, but my light.. Cuz it shines brighter than innocence getting Nullified.. Spotify your prejudice.. Nothing of civilized world can testify On streets, survival is the only way to survive."

How long will I live each day just to survive..
Living Off on streets, there's no room to revive..
For what you wanna do, let alone reignite..
The lifestyle you so wanna live right.. 
Out On streets there's no wrong or right.. 
Either accept it or suffer it tight.. 
You see evil, but you ain't Batman 
Right? 
Hard to accept for a soul, who'd do anything 
To save a human's basic rights.. 
But you can't, cuz the world doesn't function 
The way you think is right.. 
I did my time on streets, ain't going back in
I'd rather die.. 
Not cuz of I am afraid of it, but my light.. 
Cuz it shines brighter than innocence getting 
Nullified.. Spotify your prejudice.. 
Nothing of civilized world can testify 
On streets, survival is the only way to survive.

#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #Inspiration #nevergiveup #survival #streetrap #comeback #beastmode #determination #mindset #nojotofollow #nojotoshare #nojotopoetry #nojotorap #nojotolike #picoftheday #lifeonstreets

157 Love
3 Share

""

"मैंने तेरे लिए ज़िन्दगी जीने के लिए मिली थी मुझे... और मैंने तेरे लिए इंतज़ार में गुज़ार दी... ✍My_Words"

मैंने तेरे लिए  
ज़िन्दगी जीने के लिए मिली थी मुझे...

और मैंने तेरे लिए इंतज़ार में गुज़ार दी...

✍My_Words

इंतज़ार 😒#Love #शायरी #Nojoto #nojotoapp #nojotonews #Life #wait #waiting #over #Love #over #Pain #SAD #upset #Reason #you #Hate #Reality #Society #miss #missing #alone #Survive #Life #Shayari #Quotes #Poetry #words
Roshni Internet Jockey Nea Gupta✌ aman6.1 Pratibha Tiwari(smile)🙂 Soumya Jain

137 Love

""

"Hard Time Teaches You ... How To Survive With Your Own Expectations... 😐😐"

Hard Time Teaches You ...

How To Survive With Your Own Expectations...

😐😐

#hardtime #Survive #own #Expectations #nojotoenglish #CTL

120 Love

""

"like a cactus longs for water and learnt to live without it, somedays, i longed for love and learnt to live without it. Susmita..."

like a cactus longs for water
and learnt to live without it,
somedays, i longed for love
and learnt to live without it.

Susmita...

#nojoto #nojotoquotes #Lovequotes #Lovelessons #lifelessons #instaquotes #instawriters #yourquoteswriter #yqbaba #writer #quotations #Friendship #friendvslover #writeups #Departure #Sorry #wishyouhappiness #relationship #relation #nojotolife #Nojotolovequotes #nojotopoem #poem #instawriter #NojotoWriter #departedsoul #End #Love #lifegoeson #Survive #Pain

104 Love
2 Share