tags

Best really Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best really Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about really funny joke, really funny joke in english, really funny jokes for kids.

• 420 Followers
  • 2776 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"It's Really Hard When You Want To Express What You Feel Inside... But All You Can Do Is Smile & Say NeverMind...🙂"

It's Really Hard When You Want To Express What You Feel Inside...

But All You Can Do Is Smile & Say 
NeverMind...🙂

#really#Hard#Just_Smile&#NeverMind 😊😊

289 Love

""

"A Twisted Love Story (Part 7)"

A Twisted Love Story
(Part 7)

Natasha's parents were speechless with shock at first. Her dad was too moved to speak. Her mother was sobbing. 'Don't worry..I am blissfully happy...Rehaan loves me so much and I love him dearly too.', said Natasha breaking the silence. Her parents couldn't believe what she had said. 'How could she love someone who had kidnapped her?',thought they. Something must be amiss. They asked Natasha to unpack and rest. She hugged them and went to her room.

'I think we must consult a good psychiatrist

190 Love
3 Share

""

"Rays Rays? Rays of hope..Make a way!! Carve hope on my face... A hope for innocence to survive darkness.. Look deep into my eyes.. Ya'all know a rage.. Who didn't give up even in the absence of self defense.. Grew up in Devil's cradle, yet not stained, For those who take all the good in their lives for granted.. Really don't know what bad really means yet talk about it.. Dont even get me started.. Cuz If I open my mouth, what comes outta it, Would be Blunt blessings, Worlds not prepared to recieve.. What the hell am I even talking about? Well before I saw the sunshine, My fate made me surf over Devil's playground.. I was tazed, razed, hazed almost erased.. But the mountains I began climbing.. A lost soul praying to universe to be found.. I fell in a bottomless pit.. To come back the other way around..."

Rays  

Rays? Rays of hope..Make a way!! Carve hope on my face... 
A hope for innocence to survive darkness.. 
Look deep into my eyes.. Ya'all know a rage.. 
Who didn't give up even in the absence of self defense.. 
Grew up in Devil's cradle, yet not stained, 
For those who take all the good in their lives for granted.. 
Really don't know what bad really means yet talk about it.. 
Dont even get me started.. 
Cuz If I open my mouth, what comes outta it, 
Would be Blunt blessings, 
Worlds not prepared to recieve.. 

What the hell am I even talking about? 
Well before I saw the sunshine, 
My fate made me surf over Devil's playground.. 
I was tazed, razed, hazed almost erased..
But the mountains I began climbing.. 
A lost soul praying to universe to be found.. 
I fell in a bottomless pit.. 
To come back the other way around...

#Riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #rapbattle #freestylerap #darktolight #Win #nevergiveup #wontgiveup #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #Rise #beastmode #determination #mindset #tbt #mindofasurvivor

168 Love
5 Share

""

"Army.. A forgotten perspective? a sense of a surrender to a belief system.. A profound discipline.. A sense of commitment to a man made concept of nation, its purity. A young boy ready to leave everything, Including his love and family, Ready to die for souls who played no part in his upbringing?? Thats really something.. Takes guts.. What have we achieved?? A pride in killing in the name of a country, Any two nations at war forget suddenly, Real lives are lost, kids lose their fathers, Wives lose their husbands, mothers lose their sons, What pride is in the medal, when that boy isn't returning.. All for a fact the same nations forget their heroism.. Just Mere 2 days later, making a toast, a celebration? You won? Oh really? Did you ever visit a martyr's family?? Did you do anything to share their pain, anything? I am no messiah but I still keep questioning.. The direction in which human is progressing.. Hate is not the triumph of humanity."

Army.. A forgotten perspective? 
 a sense of a surrender to a belief system..
A profound discipline..
A sense of commitment to a man made concept of nation, its purity.
A young boy ready to leave everything,
Including his love and family,
Ready to die for souls who played no part in his upbringing?? 
Thats really something.. Takes guts.. 
What have we achieved?? 
A pride in killing in the name of a country, 
Any two nations at war forget suddenly, 
Real lives are lost, kids lose their fathers, 
Wives lose their husbands, mothers lose their sons, 
What pride is in the medal, when that boy isn't returning.. 
All for a fact the same nations forget their heroism.. 
Just Mere 2 days later, making a toast, a celebration? 
You won? Oh really? Did you ever visit a martyr's family?? 
Did you do anything to share their pain, anything? 
I am no messiah but I still keep questioning.. 
The direction in which human is progressing.. 
Hate is not the triumph of humanity.

#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #army #nation #Defense #humantyexists #peace #peaceandlove #humanpuppets #humansarentreal #HUmanity #humanspirit #slavery #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #enlighten #Evolution #thegodwithinus #triumphofhumanity #everychildisspecial

156 Love
2 Share

""

"You will not believe but in reality, I don't have so many people to talk, I don't have unexpected calls, my screen rarely blinks with the stuffs, I am all alone, busy in myself & getting ignored on the times I really need someone...may be just bcoz I really don't deserve...at last I am not rude but I got used to this loneliness & ur little timepass excitement to know me or spent time will make the cycle restart...so that's why I am not interested !"

You will not believe but in reality,
I don't have so many people to talk,
I don't have unexpected calls,
my screen rarely blinks with the stuffs,
I am all alone, busy in myself & getting ignored on the times I really need someone...may be just bcoz I really don't deserve...at last I am not rude but I got used to this loneliness & ur little timepass excitement to know me or spent time will make the cycle restart...so that's why I am not interested !

#lovequotes #yqtales #alone #beunstoppable #yqquotes #alonebuthappy

153 Love
1 Share