tags

Best purple Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best purple Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 13 Followers
  • 55 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Purple means  I will love and trust you for a long time..."

Purple means 
 I will love and trust you for a long time...

I purple you
#bts #purple #Color #Love #Trust #Long #Time #Colour #kim_namjoon #kim_seokjin #min_yoongi #jung_hoseok #par_jimin #kim_taehyung #jeon_jungkook #v #Dark #cute #blue #black #distance #nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotocolor

56 Love

Blooming Colors And A Bit Of Magic: Wallpapers To Get Your Ideas Springing (April 2017 Edition)
April Food’s Day
“Prank your friends with caution.” — Designed by foodpanda Singapore from Singapore.

April Insignia
“April – its first day reminds us that laughter makes life better. Nature also laughs, but it does so in daisies!” — Designed by Ana Masnikosa from Belgrade, Serbia.

9 Love

The 100 Art Piece Challenge: #1 Purple Minotaur

I have come to realize I paint to escape. I am an overly sensitive sort that tries very hard to be a grown up about the hard truths of the world. I refuse to become callous. I find it all to easy to become cynical and I hate it. When things are overwhelming I paint.

In December of 2015 my father passed away. I had no real way of handling it. I had long forgotten the sweet escape of painting. In the throws of my agony, over my father's passing, I

9 Love

World Photography Day...📸 Happy World🌍Photography📸Day To all talented photographers...❤️
#pclicks📸 #Flower #fade #Nojotophotographers #Nojoto #Nature # 🌷 #green #purple #Flowerslovers #environment

8 Love

#streetart #blue #Art #purple #Wall #Painting #acrylicpaint #mural #Graffiti #Organism #tree #visualarts #Paint #illustration #modernart #graphicdesign #watercolorpaint #draw #instapic #Beautiful #Photography #instaabstract #drawing #sketchbook #Artist #Artsy #abstracto #Masterpiece #stayabstract #graphic

8 Love