Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourloveforme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourloveforme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back, i love you ka hindi kya hota hai, i love you too ka matlab kya hota hai, do you love me ka matlab kya hota hai,

• 59 Followers
  • 66 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ಮೌನ

ನಾನು ಅವನು😍ಅವಳು ನಾನು 😍your quoteyq baba #yqquotes #yqlove #yqkannada #yourloveforme #ಪುಟ್ಟಹೃದಯಶಿವು #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ಅನುಷ ಗೌಡ Collaborating with ಪುಟ್ಟ ಹೃದಯ ಶಿವು

read more
ನಾನು ಇಳೆ
ನನ್ನವನು ಮಳೆ ನಾನು ಅವನು😍ಅವಳು ನಾನು 😍#your quote#yq baba #yqquotes #yqlove #yqkannada #yourloveforme #ಪುಟ್ಟಹೃದಯಶಿವು #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ಅನುಷ ಗೌಡ 
Collaborating with ಪುಟ್ಟ ಹೃದಯ ಶಿವು

Vennila

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes love #lovequotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 177/365

read more
Rose petals holding its beauty !
the way we walk
We find thorns
Once we sit together and decide 
to sort them out, 
We started knowing 
How to handle them !  Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph  #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #love #lovequotes
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba       
177/365

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Sudoku puzzle
However difficult you are
I always find the solution for you.... ❤❤❤ Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sancheeta Singha

113 Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Butterfly
  cutterpillar slowly slowly
Nourishing her beauty
And became a beautiful butterfly
Same as your love nourishing my heart
And our bonding make strong
Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Alok Jain

Hold my hand and hug me tightly i wanna be safe in your arms rather than be in this cruel world.  #love #intimacy  #lovemadness #yourloveforme  #merishaayri #newwayofthinking

Meenakshi M Singh

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #simile #yqbaba #yourloveforme #cinemagraph

read more
A Warm Hearth,
Where I could stay forever,
In any chilling winter

Your love for me is like a kite,
Which takes me higher,
Up in the skies,
Floating freely my lover,

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #simile #yqbaba #yourloveforme #cinemagraph

Sweet Sour

The stinger to bee,
it helps in nurturing me
and my world around!! #simile #yourloveforme #cinemagraph #yourquoteandmine
#yqbaba #yourquote #yourquotedidi #yqdidi

Osho Jain

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba♥️h2o

read more
H2 for O2 Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba♥️h2o

Madhur Choubey

इन सर्द ठंडी हवाओं से पैग़ाम आया है,

सुना है,

तेरे हाथों की लकीरों में कहीं
मेरा नाम आया है

#yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourloveforme #dilkibaatein

Harish Reddy S

First quote in Telugu, hope you all like it. English translation of the above quote: (I need your love for my life as much as this world needs the sun) #astheticthoughts #yqbaba #yourlove #yourloveforme #iloveyou #theuniverseisinyou #yqkavi #Telugu

read more
♥️ఈ ప్రపంచానికి
సూర్యుడు ఎంత అవసరమో
నా జీవితానికి
నీ ప్రేమకూడ అంతే అవసరం ♥️ First quote in Telugu, hope you all like it.
English translation of the above quote:
 (I need your love for my life as much as this world needs the sun)

#astheticthoughts #yqbaba #yourlove #yourloveforme #iloveyou #theuniverseisinyou  #yqkavi #telugu
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification