Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best questionoftheday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best questionoftheday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about नौबतखाने में इबादत extra question answer, question to ask a girl, love shayari question, माता का आँचल extra question answer, question answer sms for love in hindi,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aanya Seraphina

When dreams remain unfulfilled, some say it's because you didn't try hard enough. But what about those who poured every ounce of effort into their dreams, yet still fell short? Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below. #Dreams #efforts #perspective #Trending #questionoftheday #Life

read more
mute video

Swapnil Moon

Loneliness:
No one can understand this 
better than me.
It's both Curse and Boon i.e. situation dependent.
I used to consider it as Boon for all these years.
Recently, I felt it's Curse.
Now, I feel both,
all you need to choose 
people wisely in your life. #yqbaba #yqquotes #questionoftheday #boonvscurse #complicated #choosewisely

Sonu Dixit

Dear thinkers collab with the template and share your valuable thoughts and opinion . It will help you and others to read and understand the different views and experiences . Font : Renogare Size : 4 #questionoftheday #ShareYourOpinion thoughts #pointofview #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote

read more
//SHARE YOUR OPINION//

If you have 2 joining letters at the same time . The 1st one will offer you a high salary, 2 times exta compensation for your overtime, great career growth and the office will be on a skyscraper. 
The 2nd one is allow you to work only 5 days in a week, holiday packages to travel with your family and the job location will be in your home town, but you will get 50% less salary then 1st one . Which one do you prefer to join and why ?        Dear thinkers collab with the template and share your valuable thoughts and opinion . It will help you and others to read and understand the different views and experiences .

Font : Renogare
Size : 4

#questionoftheday #shareyouropinion #thoughts #pointofview #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote

Sonu Dixit

Dear thinkers collab with the template and share your valuable thoughts and opinion . It will help others to read and understand the views and experiences of various people . Font : Renogare #questionoftheday #share thoughts #pointofview #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote

read more
//SHARE YOUR OPINION//

◆ What should be the right age or time to get maried for a male or a female and why ?        Dear thinkers collab with the template and share your valuable thoughts and opinion . It will help others to read and understand the views and experiences of various people .

Font : Renogare

#questionoftheday #share #thoughts #pointofview #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote

PoonaM म्हस्के

my first post... #questionoftheday #Thoughts

read more
दरवाज़ा कुछ रास्ते मंझिलो को  छुके क्यू मूड जाते हैं...
कुछ नाते जूडते जूडते ही क्यू तूट जाते हैं...
ऐसा क्यू होता हैं कभी सोचा हैं?
comments मै bataiye
और हा हमारी किस्मत मै था
ये मत लिखिये plz  🙏

©Punman my first post...

#questionoftheday

आशुतोष "गोरखपुरी"

किसे किसे लगता है कि 
भारत सरकार को सरकारी
नौकरी में आरक्षण समाप्त कर 
देनी चाहिए? 
comment में बताये? #questionoftheday