Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mysecretlife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mysecretlife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

I find success in silence
Though a deafening void
I ponder through its depths
What lies in my void
The answers I seek
Are found in the stillness
A moment of clarity
A moment of peace
My thoughts, they rumble
A cacophony of ideas
All competing for my attention
Like a raging storm
The silence of success
Answers my questions
And I am filled with joy
I bask in its glory
The silence of success
Is the greatest victory
A moment of clarity
That no one can see

©KhaultiSyahi #Childhood #mysecretlife #MyPoetry #Mypoem #Poet #poem #Poetry #khaultisyahi keeping my mouth shut 🤭

Sourajita D

"That day, I will call my crush 'love'
when I will stop talking just about him;
and start talking just with him!"

|Just With Him| 
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #yqbaba #crush #novelaboutyou. #mysecretlife

sehar

"My Secret Life"

A book with hidden pages
left unapproched and unturned for ages.
Reside in deep silence
far from public occurance.
Breathes inside me
busy within like sea.
Saved like a treasure
maintained with many measure. #mysecretlife #yqbaba#brainheartsoul

Sumit Saha

YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi YourQuote Dada Suhana Bhowmick #yqbaba #mysecretlife #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqenglish uzma rehab

read more
My Secret Life

My heart feels your presence,
Where my brain finds your essence,
When I talk with you for some hours daily,
I find myself in the peace of adolescence, 

In this era of Love and War
That heeds the colour of Red and Blue
Just be like a shining star!
Where I find myself and you.

YourQuote Baba  YourQuote Didi  YourQuote Dada  Suhana Bhowmick 
#yqbaba  #mysecretlife  #yqdidi  #yqquotes  #yqtales  #yqenglish  uzma rehab

Jyotshna Rani Sahoo

MY SECRET LIFE
My life is now no longer secrete after knowing that whole world is full of secret because I always wanted to be different. #mysecretlife #yqbaba#yqbabachallenge#yqdidi#yqquotes

First Last

#genius #beautifullife #beautifulheart #Love 💌 Love is my favorite teacher. 🧘 I write because I'm like its preacher. ✍✨ Love is the endless high frequency vibration.. 💓 Everything else is full neater of confusion! #Searching #realityoflife #foundyou #nowars #mysecretlife #languageispeak #tasteoflife #7linelovepoem

read more
 #genius #beautifullife #beautifulheart #love 💌
Love is my favorite teacher. 🧘

I write because I'm like its preacher. ✍✨

Love is the endless high frequency vibration.. 💓

Everything else is full neater of confusion!

First Last

#genius #knitter #loveforever #Revolving 💞 #Vibration Life is a taste of the vibration, 💓 The soul can create its radiation! If life is the taste like a void, It's because you love always avoid! The void needs to fill #Love #Heartbeat #Searching #realityoflife #Connected #beautifulheart #foundyou #mysecretlife #languageispeak #lifeisnotabout #tasteoflife

read more
 #genius #knitter #loveforever #revolving 💞 #vibration
Life is a taste of the vibration, 💓
The soul can create its radiation! 

If life is the taste like a void,
It's because you love always avoid!

The void needs to fill

First Last

#Heartbeat #beautifullife #beautifulheart #together 💓 I never think of you, I found you have always been associated with my love story. 💞 The large empty space becomes beautiful when a little light is visible for enlace! The universe is also empty space without vivace stars in solace! It's impossible to effective efface if you are living with a sense. #Searching #Language #realityoflife #Connected #foundyou #mysecretlife #languageispeak #lifeisnotabout

read more
Heart Beat increases when, #Heartbeat #Beautifullife #Beautifulheart #Together 💓
I never think of you, I found you have always been associated with my love story. 💞

The large empty space becomes beautiful when a little light is visible for enlace!

The universe is also empty space without vivace stars in solace!

It's impossible to effective efface if you are living with a sense.

First Last

#DaughtersDay #desireoflove #beautifulheart 💓 Happiness is losing everything to achieve a great thing! If you have a hundred percent desire to make a difference with your previous versions, the desired feeling will arise to pair with the universal essence to spread its superfluous frantic scent. You do your best, when there is no other alternative, certainly the feeling will become associated with a universal fertilizante motive to dispel its extra-extra-fermented odor in order to spread its f #Dream #Potential #Language #nighthasalwaysbeen #mysecretlife #willpower✨ #languageispeak #scentpoem

read more
DaughtersDay #DaughtersDay #Desireoflove #beautifulheart 💓
Happiness is losing everything to achieve a great thing!

If you have a hundred percent desire to make a difference with your previous versions, the desired feeling will arise to pair with the universal essence to spread its superfluous frantic scent.

You do your best, when there is no other alternative, certainly the feeling will become associated with a universal fertilizante motive to dispel its extra-extra-fermented odor in order to spread its f

First Last

#beautifulheart #Hope #Vibration #Frequency 💓♾🕉️ The night has always been a powerful influence source of the unique language of an individual success package! To restore knowledge from silence you must need to increase hearing capacity, Ears can only detect sound between 20 Hz-20Khz. So much going around beyond that frequency & neither we can hear, nor we are ever tried, even many people can and they have an access onto those objects. It's the only opportunity to capture knowledge beyond any #Dreams #Potential #Language #successkey #Communication #nighthasalwaysbeen #selfie🌝💌 #mysecretlife

read more
Beautiful Heart #beautifulheart #hope #vibration #frequency 💓♾🕉️
The night has always been a powerful influence source of the unique language of an individual success package! 

To restore knowledge from silence you must need to increase hearing capacity, Ears can only detect sound between 20 Hz-20Khz. So much going around beyond that frequency & neither we can hear, nor we are ever tried, even many people can and they have an access onto those objects. It's the only opportunity to capture knowledge beyond any
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification