Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Nazanice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Nazanice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aziz naza ki qawali, tu jhe naz hai tu haseen hai shayri 0, naza par shayri 0, naza happy birthday, shayri naz-o-ada shaistgi 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nazanice

#Pehlealfaaz 👉Night tells you everything is grim, But morning brings the message of hope and that things are not as bad as they seem.

*Good Morning*

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
🍯 *MORNING VIBES...*🍯
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬ #nojoto #nazanice #beauty #morning #Night #vibes

Nazanice

Morning sunlight on your lovely face Can't take my eyes off that grace, You look so pretty. Do you know my love that I can't help but I get lost in you. Mornings make me so fall in love with you 
Wishing a special good morning to a beautiful Queen... Have a lovely Precious day MY DESIRE! #nojoto #nazanice #quotes #love #desire

Nazanice

What you see on the mirror is not what is on the other side of the image...

DON'T BE QUICK TO JUDGE ... #nojoto #nazanice #quotes #problems #beauty #mirror #jugde #image

Nazanice

I found my own bone👫...❤💍😘 #nojoto #nazanice #beauty #love #bone #myown

Nazanice

She finally said yes....❤😍💑 #proposal #nojoto #nazanice #quotes #yes

Nazanice

And He proposed...❤💍 #nojoto #nazanice #love #marriage #proposal

Nazanice

shhhh🤫....

Am Engaged😘.... #Engaged #nojoto #nazanice #quotes #love #Engagement

Nazanice

nojoto #Nazanice #Quotes #God #giving

read more
learn to give to God your BESTEVER not your LEFTOVER #nojoto #nazanice #quotes #God #giving

Nazanice

the solution you've been looking for odds in someone's hand...
... someone's own solution is also in your hands...

WE NEED EACH OTHER TO SURVIVE... THEN, WHY THE SUICIDE ATTEMPT? #nojoto #nazanice #quotes #problems #solution #suicide #love #healing

Nazanice

nojoto #Nazanice #Quotes #Independence #Nigeria #Happy #Freedom #democracy sharad Kumar ji anddy dubey Ahsan shivam kumar mishra Adie Chidubem

read more
happy freedom Nigeria...
happy independence Nigeria...
happy democracy Nigeria... #nojoto #nazanice #quotes #independence #nigeria #happy #freedom #democracy sharad Kumar ji anddy dubey Ahsan shivam kumar mishra Adie Chidubem
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification