tags

Best Strength Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Strength Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 395 Followers
  • 1151 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Defeat does define Me!! It shows that no matter how many times I fall down I will keep sprouting wings and come up stronger than before!! I won't give up until defeat itself is defeated!!"

Defeat does define Me!! 

It shows that no matter how many times I fall down

I will keep sprouting wings and come up stronger than before!! 

I won't give up until defeat itself is defeated!!

Defeat will be defeated #Defeat #victory #Love #Life #Success #never_give_up #Strength #Courage #battle_cry #warrior

15 Love

"A hug tells You that There is someone willing to stand with You Even at Your worst!! There is someone who has faith in You Even when You don't believe Yourself!! A hug cannot solve Your problem But it gives You the Hope To look for a solution!! To all the brave souls who are reading this Here's a gentle hug for You 🤗 Keep holding on, because better days are coming!!"

A hug tells You that

There is someone willing to stand with You
Even at Your worst!! 

There is someone who has faith in You
Even when You don't believe Yourself!! 

A hug cannot solve Your problem
But it gives You the Hope
To look for a solution!! 

To all the brave souls who are reading this
Here's a gentle hug for You 🤗

Keep holding on, because better days are coming!!

Lots of hugs to everyone #Happy_Hug_Day #hugs #Life #Strength #Love #Valentines_day #Life_goals #Hope #Nojoto #Stories

18 Love

"The You - Yesterday Is the target to overcome for The You - Today"

The You - Yesterday

Is the target to overcome for

The You - Today

A better self #Strive_for_greatness #Life #Love #Love_yourself #I_am_my_own_target #Success #Win #victory #better #Strength

25 Love

"It's OK to cry a little Because You have been strong for too long"

It's OK to cry a little
Because You have been strong for too long

Tears are proof of Your strength #Language_of_tears #tears #cry #Life #Strength #Love #joy #laughter

28 Love

"Never undermine words, i say never! A word is a difference between meaning'ful' and meaning'less' A word is a difference between hold on and give up A word is a difference between ignorance and affection A word can mystically enclose the deep thoughts, experience and emotions of a person in it which has power to draw a thin line between two entities . A simple word can matters the most sometimes and becomes the anchoring vision of your self motivation ,self love or to inspire others. Words are strength 💗"

Never undermine words, i say never!

A word is a difference between meaning'ful' and
meaning'less'

A word is a difference between hold on and give up

A word is a difference between ignorance and affection

A word can mystically enclose the deep
thoughts, experience and emotions of a person in it which has power to draw a thin line between two entities .

A simple word can matters the most sometimes and becomes the anchoring vision of your self motivation ,self love  or to inspire others.
Words are strength 💗

#power_of_words #Motivational #Thoughts #meaningful #Difference #nojotoenglish #nojotoapp #Strength #words @sapna turka @Arfa @fari_ shaikh02 @Gitanjali Das @BELINDA INDA

92 Love