Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pious Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pious Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pious meaning in hindi, pious meaning in marathi, pious woman quotes, pious meaning in urdu, pious person 10,

• 21 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunita Pathania

#happyjanmashtami #lordkrishna #sunitapathania #krishnasflute #Devotional #pious #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish प्रशांत की डायरी एक अजनबी -hardik Mahajan Urvashi Kapoor Lalit Saxena poonam atrey Ravi vibhute Sethi Ji R K Mishra " सूर्य " Sita Prasad Suresh Gulia Gyanendra Pandey narendra bhakuni Balwinder Pal Mili Saha Puja Udeshi M@nsi Bisht Jonee Saini अभिलाष द्विवेदी (अकेला ) एक अनपढ़ शायर Anshu writer Neel PRIYANK SHRIVASTAVA 'अरमान' Niaz (भारतीय) meri_diary(R*) Amol M. Bodke Kirt

read more
mute video

Sita Prasad

mute video

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

Sudhansu Senapati

Baptized by sin

Long que for initiation,
Priest in Golden robes,
Forgotten scriptures long back,
Law of profit and loss that rules.

Business of faith as usual, 
Nothing was pious as taught, 
Deception,  falsehood reigned,
Hatred soaring in its air.

Ours was different than theirs,
Sin or virtue all same for us,
Never decried longings of desire,
All senses pure, pristine for us.

Baptized by sin, nothing to fear,
We roam in hell that is impure,
Our hell paradise for all  Rebels.
 #sin #baptize #pious #paradise

Shree

Tulsi 🍃🌱🌿🍃 ........ You seed me You trust me You bury me You water me.. Show me light #Nature #Culture #pious #tulsipooja #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires

read more
🌿 Tulsi 🌿 Tulsi  🍃🌱🌿🍃
You seed me
You trust me
You bury me 
You water me..

Show me light

Minaz Memon

#pious

read more
I prefer to be Pious over Popular #pious

Batul Hafiji

When piety develops subtle pride in you,
It ruins your blessings that may seem far due.

Remember - all are good, in no way inferior.
On the scale of goodness, they may rank far superior. #cinemagraph
#pious
#goodness
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes

Suparas Jain

ज़मीर- soul इनायत- favor इल्म- knowledge फिरदौस- garden love life #eternity #pious #yqurduhindi #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqlove

read more
नजरें झुका कर ज़मीर से, 
कुछ अश्क मांग लिए।
आखिर कब तक रोता,
गैर इनायतों की खातिर, 
बोए थे कुछ बीज़ इल्म के,
जज़्बातों की फिरदौस में ,
उन्हीं से अपने लिए,
कुछ लफ्ज़ उधार मांग लिए । ज़मीर- soul
इनायत- favor
इल्म- knowledge 
फिरदौस- garden 
#love #life #eternity #pious #yqurduhindi #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqlove

Suparas Jain

Letter to beloved. Part-1 Dear lover, 14th Feb. 3:30 A.M. It is very well familiar to me that it is not in your name to express emotions in words.and yes, why not as in the only things should be expressed those cannot be felt or are beyond trust. But love,love is itself an emotion that is continually flowing like blood pumping into heart. the feel of lub dub sound contains it's own melodic music within it that really doesn #Emotions #Valentine #yqbaba #letter #yqquotes #pious

read more
Letter to beloved.
Part-1

Dear lover,                                     14th Feb. 3:30 A.M.
      It is very well familiar to me that it is not in your name to express emotions in words. And yes,why not as in the only things should be expressed those cannot be felt or are beyond trust. 
But love,love is itself an emotion that is continually flowing like blood pumping into heart.the feel of lub dub sound contains it's own melodic music within it that really doesn't need any kind of evidence either physical or recital,instead my breaths makes me feel you and of course my breaths are pious enough indeed. 

💕
                                                    Yours
                                                     Sajal             Letter to beloved.
                        Part-1
Dear lover,                               14th Feb. 3:30 A.M.
      It is very well familiar to me that it is not in your name to express emotions in words.and yes, why not as in the only things should be expressed those cannot be felt or are beyond trust. 
But love,love is itself an emotion that is continually flowing like blood pumping into heart. 
the feel of lub dub sound contains it's own melodic music within it that really doesn

Diwa

Rose day! #yqbaba #roseday #pious love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shubhi Verma Thanks for the invite. Sorry for the late collab. ❤

read more
For, not everyone
Is that eloquent 
With words.
Hence, what verses
Fail to convey, 
Is flawlessly achieved
By a simple and 
Profound display 
Of love. Rose day!

#yqbaba #roseday #pious #love #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Shubhi Verma