Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best avoidpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best avoidpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about miscoding to avoid conflict with others is, avoid me meaning in hindi, we try to avoid traffic congestion, how to avoid love pain, love avoid quotes,

• 51 Followers
  • 56 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arun Kumar

mute video

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Talking too much more than needed and irritate them....  I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sai Sameera Voleti

I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #avoidancehurts #mylifelessons #avoidpeoplewhoavoidyou #yourquotebaba life

read more
faking my smile and ignoring them
having fun in front of them
rejecting them when they need me... 

I know it's a bit harsh
But we need to be hard to make them realize their mistake and how we felt when they made us feel down I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #avoidancehurts #mylifelessons #avoidpeoplewhoavoidyou #yourquotebaba #life

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With a smiling face..!! I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Aloof I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sancheeta Singha

118 I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Smile 
I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
With a smiling face..!! I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
Aloof I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

Though the temptations are high but Not reacting to unnecessary things is the best solution to the things as well as to the creater of the things..!  #avoidpeople #ignore #leave #maturity #msj #msjquotes #sickmentality #moveon

Osho Jain

I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🎯

read more
Avoiding eye contact...
Changing priority list...
Inspite of being puppet of expectations, stay in present by switching over, from fantasy land to reality 🎯 I avoid people by writing short stories about how much I detest their company. How do you #avoidpeople? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🎯
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification