Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best organization Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best organization Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about organization structure primarily refers to, organization meaning in hindi, esteemed organization meaning in marathi, organization meaning in marathi, women empowerment and human rights organization,

• 16 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Zahid Akhtar

mute video

gousiaĥ

mute video

Vicky Tiwari

mute video

Nazish Khan

मोहब्बत की हवा और डॉक्टर की दवा का सेहत पर बड़ा गहरा गहरा असर पड़ता है.........

©Nazish Khan #Health #Who #world #Health #organization #7 #April #2023

Sonal Gupta

Organise your life and stay committed to your plan, the world is all yours  #organizing #organization #declutter #organized #getorganized   #organizingtips #organizedlife #decluttering

@Anuj K Solanki

When your efficiency becomes your punishment, it's truly mismanagement of your organization.

✍️Aks

©@Anuj K Solanki #Life 
#work 
#mismanagement 
#Corporate 
#organization 
#Company 

#Life

R.j vanraj

mute video

Efficient India - Web Development Company in Delhi

Today's Monday Motivation is to build a fully functional website for a business & Organization! #MondayMotivation #mondayvibes #Website #Functionality #webdesign #Business #organization #EfficientIndia

read more
 Today's Monday Motivation is to build a fully functional website for a business & Organization!

#MondayMotivation #MondayVibes #Website #Functionality #WebDesign #Business #Organization #EfficientIndia

Amish Ali

read more
Hello 
City Grill Restaurant
you want to be superiors 
then other's 
our organization have
superiors unifrom for hotel,restauran,
our organization best in coporatre deals
 Freedom Fabric

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

Firmness: ''I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success'', so quoted by most eminent and adorable A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. The firmness of each word in this meaningful sentence silently raises the voice towards the truth of life and when I turn the pages of past life, I can easily relate myself. Yes, I have tasted the bitter pill of failure. From a phase of promising success, when I dreamt to come big in next phase, situation and ig #nojotoenglish

read more
 Firmness:
''I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success'', so quoted by most eminent and adorable A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

The firmness of each word in this meaningful sentence silently raises the voice towards the truth of life and when I turn the pages of past life, I can easily relate myself.

Yes, I have tasted the bitter pill of failure. From a phase of promising success, when I dreamt to come big in next phase, situation and ig
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification