Best today Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

• 323 Followers
  • 2337 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best today Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories & Poem. Also read about quote of today, india news today in hindi, hindi news live today, today current news in hindi, today news up, today news hindi me, today important news in hindi, today is the day quotes, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi today episode, joke of today in english, comedy shows today, best joke today, new jokes today, poems about society today, kuch rang pyar ke today episode.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
Today a great day
Today india friest time 
Make the world champion
At 1986🌍🌍🌍
Proud to we indian 
Kapil dev  leading from the front 
🥇🥇🥇
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

3 Love
0 Comment
What I recall today, about 25 years ago,after Demolition of Babari Masjid, I compiled and published a book in Urdu entitled,"Aapka Mustaqbil?",it exactly happening today in India. Muslims,Dalits and other minorities not safe and secured,because the RSS-RASHTRA SARWANASHI SANGH,going to engulf all, not alone Freedom and Secular Multi-Color Co-Existing Culture too.

4 Love
0 Comment
बचपन कि ख्वाहिशें आज तस्वीर में बदल गयी।

Childhood aspirations today turned into a picture.

#Childhood #Dream #Reality #today's

6 Love
0 Comment
Lover " Last five minutes remains.... Check your paper, sign., and line on empty page. "
Today 22/06/19 last paper of second year b.bsc nursing. It was totally pearl moment and most awaited moment to come out from  exam hall and meet new friend of life with smile and mind free of world, full of love. We met like, distance of trillion years was in-between... Like we saw each other after the gap of childhood and adulthood. But I was on phone and she was matching her footsteps with mine footsteps. She was magical in her own style and fearless leader of herself. Our conversation was today's dream but tomorrow's reality. Looking at time and thanks to time for giving us ample time to stay together for few moments. On the streets of Aurangabad I was like king and she was my queen and I was considering myself in the era of monarch. 
And magic happens when western winds cover the sky and sound and lighting from clouds was like world is welcoming us and streets was empty for we both and rain was dancing like a crowd of people in front of monarch after coming from winning battle. Rain drops rolling upon her soft and puffy cheeks was like the water fall of Egypt and water drops hanging on her curved eye lashes was like the gems hanging on the walls of palace of Elizabeth. She was not walking but moving with the time and she was like in the heaven with every wish coming true..... I lost myself in her upto the level that I propose in public loudly and she remains muted as expected and this craziness continues till the end of day. I was dancing in my room like the person who has achieved everything and now has zero wishes and can sleep freely. The fragrance of together walk spreads all around the college and we become crush couple which was my motive but I know we are crush pair not couple...... 
Rain was touching her like it was awaited moment of rain to wait when she will come out of exam hall... Every drop was trying best to touch her but every drop is not equal lucky to have touch with sober, soft and fragile body.. 
Rain and me are still waiting for her glance out of her palace.... @mirza

" Last five minutes remains.... Check your paper, sign., and line on empty page. "
Today 22/06/19 last paper of second year b.bsc nursing. It was totally pearl moment and most awaited moment to come out from exam hall and meet new friend of life with smile and mind free of world, full of love. We met like, distance of trillion years was in-between... Like we saw each other after the gap of childhood and adulthood. But I was on phone and she was matching her footsteps with mine footsteps. She was magical in her own style and fearless leader of herself. Our conversation was today's dream but tomorrow's reality. Looking at time and thanks to time for giving us ample time to stay together for few moments. On the streets of Aurangabad I was like king and she was my queen and I was considering myself in the era of monarch.
And magic happens when western winds cover the sky and sound and lighting from clouds was like world is welcoming us and streets was empty for we both and rain was dancing like a crowd of people in front of monarch after coming from winning battle. Rain drops rolling upon her soft and puffy cheeks was like the water fall of Egypt and water drops hanging on her curved eye lashes was like the gems hanging on the walls of palace of Elizabeth. She was not walking but moving with the time and she was like in the heaven with every wish coming true..... I lost myself in her upto the level that I propose in public loudly and she remains muted as expected and this craziness continues till the end of day. I was dancing in my room like the person who has achieved everything and now has zero wishes and can sleep freely. The fragrance of together walk spreads all around the college and we become crush couple which was my motive but I know we are crush pair not couple......
Rain was touching her like it was awaited moment of rain to wait when she will come out of exam hall... Every drop was trying best to touch her but every drop is not equal lucky to have touch with sober, soft and fragile body..
Rain and me are still waiting for her glance out of her palace.... @mirza

3 Love
0 Comment
1 Share
(Read Caption)

#Life #Love #Dosti #brokenfriendship #lost #hurt #longform #musing

Dear Lost Best Friend,

You were the Only Person Whom I have Trusted,then Why You too Broke My Trust Like Others ?

You were My Supporting Partner From My Crushes to My Bad Habits,
Then why You didn't Stick My Side ?

Remember Our Good Morning to Good Nights Messages,My Morning was Not Morning(Good)till Your Message,Now Where those Messages Gone ?

Remember a Boy/Girl I have a Crush on and You told Me,He/She is Just a Time Pass,You were Always their in Chosing the Right Person,Now Where are You When I am Stuck between Choosing My Life Partner ?

Remember I use to Wear Your Hateable Colour T-shirt,Because i use to Love Your Cute Funny Faces,
Where are those Cute Funny Expressions ?

Remember Our Passwords of Social Networking Sites Were Each Other's Name,did that too Changed like Our Friendship ?

Your Mother Use to Love Me more then You,Doesn't She Ask You About Me ?

Remember Where My One Hug,you use to Figure out what was the Problem ? Why the Charm of Hug is Not Applicable now ?

Remember When I use to Say You Love You Jaan,And You Keep On Telling Me,Hey I am Straight,Go away From Me ?

Remember When Exams were Near,Studying was Boring and Talking to You was More Enjoyable,Don't You Enjoy My Company Now ?

Remember When You use to Hangout With Your Siblings and You use to Discuss the Every Little thing,Who is the Person with Whom You Share Now ?

Remember When We Both Cried When Your Lover Left You,Whose Shoulder is Their to lean Now ?

Remember Hating the Same Person,
Because You don't Like ?

Remember When Many Told Us,We look like a Couple,Are you Gay,and still We didn't Care,Where gone that Friendship ?

Remember When We Use to Tease Each Other with Every Boy and Girl,Now No One is their to Tease Me ?

Remember When it was 102 fever,a Tablet Didn't Cured Me,but Your Presence did,Where are You My Medicine ?

Remember When My One Message for Help,You use to Leave Everything and Come to Me,Then Why so today So Busy ?

Remember I Use to Say,When We Live in One City and Still i use to Call it Long Distance ? Does that Distance Really today Affected So Much ?

Do You Remember ?

35 Love
0 Comment