Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AwayFromFamily Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AwayFromFamily Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sometimes you have to get away to come back stronger, sometimes you have to get away, being away from someone you love, love quotes for someone far away, love message for husband far away,

• 214 Followers
  • 231 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nutan Pradhan

Aapne pariwar se dur
Aapne dosto se dur 
Koi marzi se nahi hota
Aanpe mitti se dur
Yeh ghar ki jimmedari hi hai
Jis majboori me rehte hain
Aapne ghar se dur

©Nutan Pradhan #truefriends #AwayFromFamily #distance #responsibility #Family

SoYog

How do you feel when you're away from your family? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #AwayFromFamily #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My heart always wants to see and talk to them. How do you feel when you're away from your family? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #awayfromfamily #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shrawan Rajasthani

#AwayFromFamily Anshu writer Minu Pandey Bhupendra Rawat heartlessrj1297 Kavya #Life

read more
आजकल के रिश्तेदार Bluetooth 
जैसे हो गये हैं
अगर थोड़ा भी दूर हो जाओ तो
Searching for new device..🤔

©Shrawan Rajasthani #AwayFromFamily Anshu writer Minu Pandey Bhupendra Rawat heartlessrj1297 Kavya

Narendra Pareek

यहां मरने तलक जीने नहीं देंगे ये दावा है
बिना कुछ जुर्म के ऐसी सजा देंगे तुझे रिश्ते

©Narendra Pareek #AwayFromFamily #NARENDRA Pareek
#poetry
#family
#shayri

Sanan

How do you feel when you're away from your family? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #AwayFromFamily #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I used to be alone to face all things despite of having study health to balance and away from distractions  How do you feel when you're away from your family? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #awayfromfamily #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
I don't know how they feel

But I miss them then only!  How do you feel when you're away from your family? Share it through this challenge. #aboutme #awayfromfamily #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification