tags

Best Look Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Look Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about look videos, look up poem, com.good luck.look.

• 413 Followers
  • 2347 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"एक नाम एक ज़िक्र एक तुम और एक तुम्हारी फिक्र इक शायरी और इक मेरी डायरी बस यही है मेरी छोटी सी जिंदगी"

एक नाम
एक ज़िक्र
एक तुम और
एक तुम्हारी फिक्र
इक शायरी 
और इक मेरी डायरी
बस यही है 
मेरी छोटी सी जिंदगी

#Love #TFLers #tweegram #photooftheday #20likes #Amazing #Smile #follow4follow #like4like #Look #instalike #igers #picoftheday #Food #instadaily #instafollow #followme #girl #iphoneonly #instagood #bestoftheday #instacool #instago #all_shots #follow #webstagram #CoLorful #Style #swag

44 Love

"Last night I dreamt, a dream full of lie, Someone was there parying to die, I tried to just look its face, but there was no light, Lsat Night, Crying for something, non stop, Feelings had reached mountian top, As it was hanging from a hight, Last Night, Tears was shinning like the stars, Droping on ground a bit far, Ready to show its face might, Last Night, Wanted to go near and to look its face, I didn't dear to do anything in case, It turnned around, it is my queen right, Last Night, I asked, her why was she there? Shahee is always present to take care, We had made a history bright, Last Night. Shafeeq Shahee"

Last night  I dreamt, a dream full of lie,
Someone was there parying to die,
I tried to just look  its face, but there was no light,
Lsat Night,
Crying for something, non stop,
Feelings had reached mountian top,
As it was hanging from a hight,
Last Night,
Tears was shinning like the stars,
Droping on ground a bit far,
Ready to show its face might,
Last Night,
Wanted to go  near and to look its face,
I didn't dear to do anything in case,
It turnned around, it is my queen right,
Last Night,
I asked, her why was she there?
Shahee is always present to take care,
We had made a history bright,
Last Night.
Shafeeq Shahee

130 Love
5 Share

"हम student हैं साहब हमें look से ज्यादा Book की चिंता होती हैं। 👉@Rv_motivation"

हम student हैं साहब
हमें look से ज्यादा Book की 
चिंता होती हैं।

👉@Rv_motivation

#students #Look #Book

22 Love
1 Share

"When we first met, I m so uncomfortable and i can't even look at your eyes.... after that when i look into your eyes i feel the love is flawless.. you are the one who understand that who I am.... when we first met I met like another person of myself...."

When we first met,  I m so uncomfortable and i can't even look at your eyes....
after that when i look into your eyes i feel the love is flawless..
you are the one who understand that who I am....

when we first met I met like another person of myself....

when we first met my story...
#Love #Feel #Memories #nojotodiaries #Nojotovoice #Nojotostories #nojotoquotes #nojoto

26 Love

"Woke up hallucinating I am a tree, Oh look down, a father with his kid, Too tired to smile, I got no leaves, Mr. Elderly you eroded most of my family, Look how lonely I am do you see any other tree? Already food can be grown in laboratory, I know soon oxygen will be taxed as it is, But what you do not get is, It's not just you humans I feed, Millions of species need me, May be you don't cuz you can Manufacture anything, But not everyone can, so lemme put, Whatever energy ive left in me, To still continue do my job, Your dad's been ignorant, A lesson from non tyrants, No more shade for you kid, Go undo his selfish deeds.."

Woke up hallucinating I am a tree,
Oh look down, a father with his kid,
Too tired to smile, I got no leaves,
Mr. Elderly you eroded most of my family,
Look how lonely I am do you see any other tree?
Already food can be grown in laboratory, 
I know soon oxygen will be taxed as it is, 
But what you do not get is, 
It's not just you humans I feed, 
Millions of species need me, 
May be you don't cuz you can 
Manufacture anything, 
But not everyone can, so lemme put, 
Whatever energy ive left in me, 
To still continue do my job, 
Your dad's been ignorant, 
A lesson from non tyrants, 
No more shade for you kid, 
Go undo his selfish deeds..

Beyond Held Back 5...
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #determination #MindsetOfAWarrior

23 Love
2 Share