tags

Best Look Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Look Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about look videos, look up poem, com.good luck.look.

• 498 Followers
  • 2441 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"It's not about how the things really are.. It's about how you see those things"

It's not about how the things really are..
It's about how you see those things

#perspective#Things#Look#writer#believe#twosides#clear#thought#Mind#thought#positivevibesonly

248 Love
5 Share

""

"I look up,I get inspired. I look down, I get satisfied. I look forward, I get ready. I look back, No, I never."

I look up,I get inspired.
I look down, I get satisfied. 
I look forward, I get ready. 
I look back, No, I never.

I look up, I get inspired. I look down, I get satisfied. I look forward, I get ready. I look back, No, I never.

217 Love
9 Share

""

"They say that if you feel lonely, just look at the Moon Somewhere someone is looking at it too Ever wondered who does Moon look upto... Tum Nahi Samjhoge Koi Nahi Samjhta Duniya Hai, Duniyadari Hai..."

They say that if you feel lonely, just look at the Moon
Somewhere someone is looking at it too

Ever wondered who does Moon look upto...
Tum Nahi Samjhoge
Koi Nahi Samjhta
Duniya Hai, Duniyadari Hai...

They say that if you feel lonely, just look at the Moon
Somewhere someone is looking at it too

Ever wondered who does Moon look upto...
Tum Nahi Samjhoge
Koi Nahi Samjhta
Duniya Hai, Duniyadari Hai...
Last three lines from Laila majnu movie

134 Love
2 Share

""

"You wont learn anything if you think "You are right" & You wont be able to do anything if you cant think "You can be right""

You wont learn anything 
if you think "You are right" 

& 

You wont be able to do anything
if you cant think "You can be right"

The right way to look at it is:
- Believing you can be right in Future
- And look at past, see mistakes and accept them that they won't happen again, and work hard for it.

129 Love

""

""Beauty " is a word,all like this. All want to be look beautiful,but no one would like to change their thoughts towards beauty. All are busy to look beautiful from face,but no one makes their heart beautiful. And also the current society believe face beauty not to real beauty of mind and thought. The secret of the beauty of body may be lot's of remedies, but the secret of a beautiful humble, and pure heart is one and only innocent and mind blowing thought."

"Beauty "
is a word,all like this.
All want to be look beautiful,but no one would like to change their thoughts towards beauty.
All are busy to look beautiful from face,but no one makes their heart beautiful.
And also the current society believe face beauty not to real beauty of mind and thought.
The secret of the beauty of body may be lot's of remedies,
but the secret of a beautiful humble, and pure heart is one and only innocent and mind blowing thought.

Always try to beauty from ur heart.

127 Love
3 Share