tags

Best besttime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best besttime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 9 Followers
  • 11 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"रिश्ते Human remains the same Relationships remain the same If it changes, that time, feeling and perspective The one who passes away gets away ... The one who is away gets close ..."

रिश्ते   Human remains the same Relationships remain the same 
If it changes, that time, feeling and perspective 
The one who passes away gets away ... 
The one who is away gets close ...

#bestfriend #turelove #friends #besttime #besperson @Vaishika Kadia @pankaj parmar @Girish @Sarla Murarka @Suman Zaniyan

11 Love

"The whole childhood time is a memory the best time of life missed that time and a ghazal by Jagjit Singh always reminds me of that childhood "vo kagaz ki kashti vo barish ka pani " Nothing can pay the cost of that valuable unforgettable time of childhood ❣ now I'm living that time again with my kids 👩‍👧‍👦"

The whole childhood time is a memory 
the best time of life 
missed that time 
and a ghazal by Jagjit Singh always reminds me of that childhood 
"vo kagaz ki kashti
    vo barish ka pani " 
Nothing can pay the cost of that 
valuable unforgettable time 
of childhood ❣
now I'm living that time again with my kids 👩‍👧‍👦

#Childhood #nojotomemories #nojotoquotes #nojotoDilSe #nojotoenglish #Thoughts #LateNight #feelings #true #nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #Anshulathakur #besttime #Always

124 Love

"Dear love, That Saturday night when your message pop up on my phone screen. I panicked as you know i am a shy guy and suddenly you texted me after a long time. My breath stooped and throat became dry and a drop of sweat slide down from my forehead. I locked my phone without reading your message and started thinking about the good time we had together in past. that time i had tears in my eyes but i was smiling then i picked up my cell and with a fear i opened that notification, i closed my eyes and that message really make me cried. At that time i was not in the situation to have a chat with you. But now i want to tell you that my reply for that message is “i missed you.. too”. I hope you understand my situation. Thank you for being here mate"

Dear love,

That Saturday night when your message pop up on my phone screen. I panicked as you know i am a shy guy and suddenly you texted me after a long time. My breath stooped and throat became dry and a drop of sweat slide down from my forehead. I locked my phone without reading your message and started thinking about the good time we had together in past. that time i had tears in my eyes but i was smiling then i picked up my cell and with a fear i opened that notification, i closed my eyes and that message  really make me cried. At that time i was not in the situation to have a chat with you. But now i want to tell you that my reply for that message is “i missed you.. too”.

I hope you understand my situation. Thank you for being here mate

#Love #letter #mylove #reply #shy #onesidelove #nojoto #imissyou #Missing #Past #besttime #Texting #message

46 Love
1 Share

True that!!!
Being alone is always better than having wrong people around.
#lifeistough
#lifelessons
#alonetime
#besttime

15 Love