Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Planned Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Planned Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about planned meaning in hindi, planed or planned meaning, planed or planned, planned economy for india, everything is planned by god quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 99 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Sherlock Doyle

The bruises on his body really helped with the case against me. #kidnap #torture #Reversed #Beating #Police #misunderstanding #Planned #psycho

read more
I don't know what hit me, but one day I woke up and found myself strapped to a chair. From then, every day was the same; I was strapped and tortured psychologically every day. I started behaving like a madman, wishing to be rescued.

Then one-day things changed, my captor unstrapped me. This was the moment I was waiting for, he never got a chance. I forced him on the chair and strapped him, he never protested. What a fool to let me free.

I took whatever I could find and started beating him up, but he just smiled. Oh, what a psycho, I thought. But I was happy, even more, cause I could hear police sirens approaching.

The men in uniform rushed in; as they put me in handcuffs and rescued my captor, everything started falling in place. Why he unstrapped me, why he was laughing and how the police found this location. The bruises on his body really helped with the case against me.

#kidnap #torture #reversed #beating #police #misunderstanding #planned #psycho

thebrokeheal (G.I.)

God has already planned that one person for Only You.

🤍

©thebrokeheal #God #Planned #One #Person #for #only #you #story #Quote

Gunjeet

As the world population increases,
we are introduced to COVID.

As the COVID cases increases,
we are introduced to vaccines.

As the Vaccine intake increases,
we are introduced to sudden 
Heart Attack of healthy people..Selfie

GiveItAThought

©Gunjeet #covid19 #giveitathought #massdestruction #humanlife #Intentionally #Planned #pandemic

Nazaf Mohiuddin

Bhai maza Aagaya nojotovideo nojotophoto #standAlone #story #Goals #Planned #Life

read more
mute video

moonchild

Memories aren't planned to happen, they just come along when we're having fun with the people we love ... #Memories #Planned #fun #love  #people 

#Ocean

Priyanka Dargad

#Life #Love #story #musing #microtale #secondchance #Deserve #dairy #Busy #excuses He - I am Busy,I will talk you later !! She - okay,i will wait !! He was online,but no message !! Next day, She - Good Morning He - I am having Exam,So i am busy in studying,when exams will be over,i will message you !! She - Okay !! All The Best !! Two Months Over

read more
(Read Captain) #Life #Love #Story #Musing #Microtale #Secondchance #Deserve #Dairy #Busy #Excuses #Nojoto

He - I am Busy,I will talk you later !!
She - okay,i will wait !! He was online,but no message !!
Next day, 
She - Good Morning
He - I am having Exam,So i am busy in studying,when exams will be over,i will message you !!
She - Okay !! All The Best !! Two Months Over

Pre_musafir

I forget u dear but didn't the lesson and I think it help to many. Thanks. Your love. #shreyaag #NojotoWriter #Watch #cheatedon #lovefailure #astory #norevenge #movedon #Hope #dontbeback #hateugive

read more
Hope Dear JULY,
Hy,
     It was almost a year gone from today. But you are special so I planned you for remembering the Past and Write it On a paper. on this day I planned to meet her after long gap of 2 months and the date was 7th of this month. I really didnt know what's going on with us from last 10 days, Daily Argument, Doubt, Quarrel, hang up's on Call, no response over Whatsapp, Message and un-regular behaviour from both side. Any how I managed her to meet on 7th, and I did. Little bit Shopping to make feel Fine, Argued her to create her Demand that she need this and that, you know why i'm doing this. okay let me know you first, why?
........ Point will start from next post.

I wana write some words, which can create a story from that day till end. When I was innocent and somone Broken me. But yet I didnt writing here to take Revenge. My moto is to Explain how life become Hell and Un-Responsive even in good things after got Cheated in teenage or middle age. I forget u dear but didn't the lesson and I think it help to many.
Thanks.
Your love.
#shreyaag #nojotowriter #watch #cheatedon #lovefailure #astory #norevenge #movedon #hope #dontbeback #hateugive

Poet Maddy

There's A Powercut In The House. I Am In The Balcony Looking Outside For, #powercut#House#BalconyLooking#outside#come#Planned#candle#Light#dinner#someone#Beautiful#View#Room..........

read more
There's A Powercut
 In The House. 
 I Am In The 
 Balcony 
 Looking 
 Outside For,
 Someone, 
 Who Was 
 About To Come
 At My Home......
 Because, I Planned
 A Candle Light
 Dinner With 
 Someone,
 It Was Very
 Beautiful View 
 Of My Room..... There's A Powercut 
In The House. 
I Am In The 
Balcony 
Looking 
Outside For,
#Powercut#House#BalconyLooking#Outside#Come#Planned#Candle#Light#Dinner#Someone#Beautiful#View#Room..........
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification