Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Roles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Roles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chief of staff roles and responsibilities, 3 gender roles for men and women, gender roles for men and women, the roles of men and women, roles of men and women,

• 13 Followers
  • 57 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kiran

rolex #Roles #suspense

read more
mute video

Anil

#Roles royal's #Motivational

read more
mute video

SWAPNIL

#me loV€fOR€v€R #Roles #विचार

read more
My
life
my
rules

©SWAPNIL #me #loV€fOR€v€R #Roles

Sham Khan

mute video

Vedika

Thanks Zafreen to make me write this!❤ #Sixtyninthquote #zafreenxlifechallenge life #Roles #Random #Challenge

read more
Life plays different roles at different times.
Sometimes it plays the role of teacher to teach us important lessons and morals. Sometimes it plays the role of enemy to make us learn how to fight back. Sometimes it plays the role of friend to tell us what values are. Sometimes it also plays the role of our fears, just to make us understand how important it is to overcome fears.
This is approximately what life is all about. Thanks Zafreen  to make me write this!❤
#sixtyninthquote #zafreenxlifechallenge #life #roles #random #challenge

Itzz Rajatt

YourQuote Dada #Roles

read more
She changed her diapers; brushed her teeth and handle her midnight screams.
She was playing the role of her mother's mother.  YourQuote Dada #Roles

Govinda sharma

mute video

Muskan Satyam

mute video

parijat

रंगमंच सी हो चली हो ज़िन्दगी तुम 
अब
 इतने किरदार निभाते निभाते थक गया हूँ मैं.....।। #nojoto#life#like#play#where#you#have#lot#of#roles

Masroor Bader

#Daddy's_Princess To some the news came blossoming, But to him was more than others, There prayers answered, The bliss was irrevocable, When he laid eyes on her, She is "A Princess", #Poetry

read more
#Daddy's_Princess

To some the news came blossoming,
But to him was more than others,
There prayers answered,
The bliss was irrevocable,
When he laid eyes on her,
She is "A Princess",
loader
Home
Explore
Events