Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovecare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovecare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lovecare, lovecare ga, love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haaris Mansabdar

Love is the best religion as we believe, have faith and take care of our loved ones. There are people who follow different religion and believe God in different ways and all these religions teaches us to have faith, to stay with peace, to respect, to love, to care and to be a good human being. If a person starts having faith on the Almighty God he/she would always have an honest faith on the Almighty even when tensions, troubles, difficulty and hard times occurs in his or her life because they know that God will always heal their difficult times and also help them with his full support. Same goes with love as a person starts loving someone they both will have an honest faith and will always support eachother in every situation of life like Almighty does for all. In life some moments occur with ups and downs and it is our faith only who will help us to find a solution and to handle that particular situation. Similarly in love life also there are such ups and downs so we must find out some solution and handle that situation together with support and loyal faith and we must never leave our loved ones alone in such situations because to believe and to support eachother is the best way for living a better love life and for maintaining good relations. Religion was not made by God as he has created everyone and for him we all are equal. We humans start believing God in different ways without even knowing that how is his appearence, how he created every living being and this whole universe. We believe God mythically which means we haven't seen him in real but still we know about him, his strength, his kindness, his love, his nature and his greatness through different religious books and general knowledge. God created love, care, humanity and we should believe in all these types of religion. We must never hate eachother nor have ill feeling for eachother  and we should always love, respect, care, help and be kind to each and everyone. We must love each and everyone it doesn't means that to have a relationship with everyone but it means to be friend of each and everyone. Every religion we believe teaches us all good deeds guided by the Noble saints and priests and all the good deeds include love, kindness, respect, good nature, care, honesty, faith and support and that's why we should believe that Love is the best religion and faith, honesty, respect, care, kind nature and supporting is it's good deeds that we must follow.

©Haaris Mansabdar #Love #religionoflove #lovelife #lovefaith #lovecare #lovefriendship #lovefeelings

Shubham Patel

#lovecare# #Love

read more
I have given my heart,
i do not regret giving it to you ,
not even a bit and i love being all yours

©Shubham Patel #lovecare#

princeraiyani7777

mute video

safernama _withme

mute video

poonam