Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deargrandparents Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deargrandparents Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dear dear mother i love you very much, mother dear i love you so, mother dear i love you so flipchart, i love you dear husband quotes, dear my love,

• 117 Followers
  • 116 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Seema Sharma

Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents Grandparents' Day or National Grandparents' Day is a secular holiday celebrated in various countries. It is celebrated to show the bond between grandparents and grandchildren. #grandparentsday #nationalgrandparentsday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you made me smile with all your funny faces ....
You made me laugh by tickling me everytime ....
You made me realise the value of family....
You made me understand that i can do mistakes but have to learn from them....
You made me little mischievous as you saved from mom's scoldings....
You were the pillars of the family and you will always be the one ..... Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents

Grandparents' Day or National Grandparents' Day is a secular holiday celebrated in various countries. It is celebrated to show the bond between grandparents and grandchildren. #grandparentsday #nationalgrandparentsday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chidanand Mayachari

Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents Grandparents' Day or National Grandparents' Day is a secular holiday celebrated in various countries. It is celebrated to show the bond between grandparents and grandchildren. #grandparentsday #nationalgrandparentsday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
Your art of living was amazing, you loved me without any expectation but I loved you for the cause of refreshments. You taught me lots of lessons, which I am using them to live better life. You are not only my heroes but you are really real heros. If I am doing something good in my life, then the credit goes to you.  Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents

Grandparents' Day or National Grandparents' Day is a secular holiday celebrated in various countries. It is celebrated to show the bond between grandparents and grandchildren. #grandparentsday #nationalgrandparentsday #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents Grandparents' Day or National Grandparents' Day is a secular holiday celebrated in various countries. It is celebrated to show the bond between grandparents and grandchildren. #grandparentsday #nationalgrandparentsday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

You have enough time, to be with us!
     Which our parents don't Have !!
You have patience, which they
     had lost long back !!
They have only problems...
    but you have Solutions too !!
You can bend to our level 🎚️
   Nor we can raise to their position !!  Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents

Darshan Blon

read more
You have such great wisdom,
You have a solution to all of my problems,
You always have great stories to tell
You always have my back, you never bail,
You pamper me, you spoil me with your selfless love,
Most of all
I love you and thank you for giving me such wonderful parents
I must say you've done a great Job. Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents

CK JOHNY

read more
You are my 
first Best Friend 
In this World. Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents

Sonia Dey

read more
                                 of everything but I'm now short of words, I didn't get enough time to spend with you all, only shared my early childhood and that's not enough, you know! Those are lucky who have parents and those are the luckiest who have grandparents too. I believe, one day we will meet again, till then keep your blessings upon us and keep rocking in heaven! Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I don't know much about you
because you both were not present in this world when I born, but whatever I knew from my parents they told me dadaji was very smart polite active and manager and deewan of Padrauna estate and my dadi was very beautiful woman and she was very strict and punctual in her life. My parents love and respect them. Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents

Shravan Goud

read more
of your love. You are 
my ideal. Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents

R.S. Meena

Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents Grandparents' Day or National Grandparents' Day is a secular holiday celebrated in various countries. It is celebrated to show the bond between grandparents and grandchildren. #grandparentsday #nationalgrandparentsday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
You showed me the true way, Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

N M

read more
Your love, your support
Your blessings is our 
back bone.  Today is National Grandparents Day. Write and dedicate a letter to grandparents. #letters #deargrandparents

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification