tags

Best Tiger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Tiger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about song 0f tiger zinda hai, music i of the tiger, tiger tales 2.

• 87 Followers
  • 134 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

".........."

3:-mera Desh meri pehchan,
international World tiger day (70% tigers of world is in India, because roar is rear)
🙏🙏🙏🇮🇳jai hind jai bharat,
for other parts of the series
#meradeshmeripehchan
like comment and repost.
#India #Love #Life #Tiger #dharm #pratikwrites #PratikBhala #Nojoto #Nature .
sunny Pooja Udeshi Drsantosh Tripathi Dr. SONI(PROFESSOR) Pawan Rajput @123 Kaju Gautam Rajesh rajak J P Lodhi. Anshula Thakur Sudha Tripathi Neha Pant Nupur Priyanka Jain Priya Gour Harshit Singh क

180 Love
1 Share

""

"Don't show me your attitude You have long life to live - sagar"

Don't show me your attitude 
You have long life to live
- sagar

#Attitude #Tiger #followformore #nojoto #nojotoapp #nojotonews #nojotoofficial

128 Love
1 Share

""

"I wanted to roar like a tiger but, but not at each situations.bcoz some cases force for takeing a calm and peace decision.."wanted to roar like tiger" is good,but never roar unnecessarily.It may be the cause of your frustration."

I wanted to roar like a tiger but,  but not at each  situations.bcoz some cases force for  takeing  a calm and peace decision.."wanted to roar like tiger" is good,but never roar unnecessarily.It may be the cause of your frustration.

101 Love

""

"#Motivation RUK MAT ABHI PURA JAHAN BAKI HAIN LIKHNE KO TO ABHI PURI KITAB BAKI HAIN CHUNE KO TO ABHI AASMAN BAKI MAIN"

#Motivation RUK  MAT ABHI
                             PURA JAHAN BAKI HAIN
   LIKHNE KO TO 
                                    ABHI PURI KITAB BAKI HAIN
CHUNE KO TO 
                                  ABHI AASMAN BAKI MAIN

#Tiger#tanya#jigar#jan#Motivation

97 Love
1 Share

""

"I wanted to roar like a tiger but, I found that is it necessary?? it's needed to be.. ? when the things could be better by sailence then why it's so be needed..? I wanted to roar like a tiger when at least one person in the world to be happy because of me... not to show the world how I'm powerful.. I wanted to roar like a tiger but I Prefer to be calm and peaceful.. 😊😊😊"

I wanted to roar like a tiger but,  I found that is it necessary??
it's needed to be.. ?
when the things  could be better by sailence then why it's so be needed..?
I wanted to roar like a tiger 
 when at least one person in the world  to be happy because of me...
 not to show the world how I'm powerful..
I wanted to roar like a tiger but I Prefer to be calm and peaceful.. 😊😊😊

#InternationalTigerDay
But geneunily we must try to save tiger..🐯 . save nature.. 😊

92 Love