Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best weaknesses Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best weaknesses Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about for weaknesses of the articles of confederation, weaknesses in a person, weaknesses of a student, weaknesses of a business, weaknesses of a leader,

• 13 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swapnil Moon

I battle everyday with my reflection in mirror
because battling with yourself will let you to make your weakness as strength. #wordoftheday #battle #myreflection #weaknesses #strength

CM Chaitanyaa

Be internally strong, 
Then, nobody can judge your weaknesses ever...  #yqbaba #yqquotes #innervoice #strength #judgement #internal #weaknesses #forever

Savita Jha

When my day starts with you, I end up being kinder to others. #daystartswithyou #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Strength #weaknesses #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

read more
I end up being a gallant and stop concealing my weaknesses. When my day starts with you, I end up being kinder to others. #daystartswithyou #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #strength #weaknesses #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

savita Jha

When my day starts with you, I end up being kinder to others. #daystartswithyou #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Strength #weaknesses #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

read more
I end up being a gallant and stop concealing my weaknesses. When my day starts with you, I end up being kinder to others. #daystartswithyou #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #strength #weaknesses #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

Aancelin Mary

"Find the Weakness in yourself and try to make that weakness as your Strength" #weaknesses #strength

Hedayat Ullah

mute video

uvsays

अगर आपके पास अच्छे जूते हैं तब 
आप रास्ते के कंकड़ों-पत्थरों पर चल 
सकते हैं, दौड़ सकते हैं और जीत सकते 
हैं लेकिन वही कंकड़ आपके उसी अच्छे 
जूते में फंस जाये तब आप शायद 5-6 
कदमों को चल सकते हैं, दौड़ सकते हैं
परन्तु जीत नहीं सकते और  घायल हो 
जाएंगे;
मोरल सिर्फ इतना है कि हम बाहर की 
चुनातियों से नहीं बल्कि अंदर की 
कमजोरियों, 
निर्णयों और 
चुनावों से हारते हैं।

©uvsays #uvsays
#mtv_1112
#trackingshoes
#weaknesses
#Dicisions
#chosing_people_around_u

Sri Harsha Reddy

SOMETIMES WE'RE TESTED NOT TO SHOW OUR WEAKNESSES,
BUT TO DISCOVER OUR STRENGTHS. #weaknesses 
#strengths
#Tested

Subham Krishna

My Strength My Weakness  

1.Every good,kind, helpful,caring people in the world which are in contact with me and talk to me directly kr with me directly without thinking about anything.😊😊❤️❤️

1.Not having the patience to tolerate as well as ignore people which only makes my fun and from which I don't learn anything new. #My #Strength #and #weaknesses.

#BM27

🔥🔥🔥" जो एक दिन तुम्हारी "🔥🔥🔥 ✍✍✍✍comments . . . . . . #Quotes #Music #Strong #Stories #nojotohindi #weaknesses #BM27 #Extreme #sharyaeshaas

read more
अपनी कमजोरियों को

स्वीकार करना सीख लेना चाहिए ,

क्योंकि वही है ,

जो एक दिन तुम्हारी

सबसे बड़ी ताकत बन सकती हैं ...!!

🔥🔥🔥🔥
-BM27 🔥🔥🔥" जो एक दिन तुम्हारी "🔥🔥🔥
✍✍✍✍comments 
loader
Home
Explore