Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inyourcity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inyourcity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about master of our destiny quotes, iny. nic .in, iny.nic.in 2020-21, iny, our best wishes to you,

• 21 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Osho Jain

Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you. Collab and continue the #Conversation. #inyourcity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🐼

read more
See break up doesn't always mean tragedy or mournful song....
It may be amiable breakup... Means we both had unanimous decision...
Occasional check in meetings can turn out to be soothing and refreshing...
He : hello... How are u?
Me : fine as always, what about u?
He : same here, btw Iam in ur city...
Me : wow... Let's plan a meeting then...
He : I was thinking the same
Me : ya, it's been a while since we last met....
Catching up ur ex can be as normal as meeting ur distant friend.
It's acceptable and as well as mature decision ..
But...... If the front side person is just fake....still doing to make u jealous and affected,remember he is the reason of ur tumultuous relationship and melodramatic breakup..... Say straight forward no, and ignore him.

Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you.

Collab and continue the #conversation. #inyourcity    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🐼

Abid

Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you. Collab and continue the #Conversation. #inyourcity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Ali Zoya #yqsayyed

read more
Actually... 
I had lost my mind
But my heart still beats for you..
 Realization dawned upon me a little late;
So I am here to start fresh and new.  Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with Ali Zoya
#yqsayyed

Abid

Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you. Kindly collab further and make it worthwhile.. Only a single line as the answer.. 🌹 Collab and continue the #Conversation. #inyourcity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He: "Actually I wanted to make amends and apologise for my past conduct."  Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you.
Kindly collab further and make it worthwhile.. Only a single line as the answer.. 🌹 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you. Collab and continue the #Conversation. #inyourcity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"To feel the air you breath "
"You should leave"
"I will leave, but let me feel the environment that made you stop talking from me, that made you go away from me, that made you strong enough not to feel my love for you"

Silence at the other end... Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you.

rizz kinzz

Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you. Collab and continue the #Conversation. #inyourcity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
This time falling for the city 
  that has you Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you.

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Well iam searching my broken pieces of my heart that you broke for another heart Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you.

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
"To Meet You"
"Where Were You When I Asked You For The Same?"
"Try To Understand...."
"I Always Did But Now I Am Tired Of It"
"Let's Meet And Sort Things Out"
"There's Nothing To Sort, So There is No Need To Meet"
 Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you.

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
Because I realized that my 
   I love you is worthless without you. Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you.

Rabiya Nizam

read more
Just to relive those moments I thought I never have to miss as you will be with me forever...
But as you left me tearing my soul I can only find my solace in these memories and I also want to leave u behind, and your memories too...!! Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you.

Tamal Majumdar

read more
I just wanted to see how you are doing now. Because that distance is too much for me to handle. I now know that you are the one for me. The only one. Situation: Your ex is in your city and texts you.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification