tags

Best Up Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Up Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ups tracking, upsc, upmsp.

• 971 Followers
  • 8267 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"A relationship starts with Attraction...need ...care ....support faith ....trust ...arguments... disagreement... but at last ended up without giving up for each other accept one other as whole its all about affection and love"

A relationship starts with 
Attraction...need ...care ....support 
faith ....trust ...arguments...
disagreement...
but at last ended up 
without giving up for each other 
accept one other as whole 
its all about affection and love

#Relationship #nojotoquotes #Anshula #nojotoenglish #Emotions #Love #Faith

515 Love
7 Share

Life in a Love - by Robert Browning

Escape me?
Never-Beloved!
While I am I, and you are you,
So long as the world contains us both,
Me the loving and you the loth,
While the one eludes, must the other pursue.

329 Love
2 Share

""

"“If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.” Osho #NojotoQuote"

“If you love a flower, don’t pick it up.
Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
So if you love a flower, let it be.
Love is not about possession.
Love is about appreciation.” 

Osho #NojotoQuote

Osho Quotes
Read and share the quotes of your favourite authors everyday
#NojotoEnglish #English #Nojoto #FamousQuotesEnglish

310 Love
31 Share

""

"Successful peoples don't need alarm clock to wake up, their passion wakes up them"

Successful peoples don't need alarm clock to wake up, their passion wakes up them

About Successful peoples #nojotoquotes#nojotoenglish#NojotoFamily#nojoto#nojotopoetry#Nojotovoice#kamalchaudharyaartist#kamal#kamalchaudhary#Success#Successfulpeoples#greatpeoples#secretsofsuccess#clock#Passion#Motivation #Inspiration#baatein#Love

308 Love
8 Share

""

"A Twisted Love Story (Part 1)"

A Twisted Love Story
(Part 1)

Natasha Kapoor was flying back home. Home! How she missed home and her parents. It had been almost a month since she saw them. She was an only child of her parents and at the age of 24,they were still very protective of her. She remembered how hard it had been to persuade her parents to let her come to Pakistan. She was one of the doctors working with Medecins Sans Frontieres. MSF helped people worldwide where the need was greatest,delivering emergency medical aid to people affected by conflict

258 Love
7 Share