tags

Best girl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best girl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about girl quotes, girl friend status, love quotes to a girl.

• 3067 Followers
  • 7078 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

#HumBolenge #HumBolenge #express #nojotonews #nojotohindi #nojotourdu #nojotoapp #girl #crime @Internet Jockey

746 Love
33.2K Views
28 Share

#myvoice #rebel #Life #girl #Women #Empower #fightback
#poem #Shayari #PoetryOnline तरूण.कोली.विष्ट Rajesh Kumar Rahul Mahajan lover boy ❤😍😍 Omi Sharma Romeo Akthar Walter (Ronnie) unkahe_alfaaazz

569 Love
30.2K Views
15 Share

#Women
#Womeniya
#couse of life on earth
#power #Women
#girl #Love her
#RESPECT her
#myvoice
#blueword Shubham Shrivastava//shubh

507 Love
30.6K Views
4 Share

""

"#OpenPoetry She gave life . She is a wife. She gives all without thinking twice. She works cooks and clean. She comforts ,help & hides her pain. Her support never go in vain All this is she and what we do? Complain &create a mess. Provide stress & leave her depressed. She was raped, tortured & abused. Told she was nothing. Push her away and ignore her advice . She swallows her pride,put her feelings aside. What would you do? Use her for your pleasure?? You call her bitch, slut ,hoe and nothing I call her strong, patient ,giving & surviving I call her a woman❣❣ Don't test her limits. Once she get tired of her patience. She will scare the wolf inside you."

#OpenPoetry She gave life .
She is a wife.
She gives all without thinking twice.
She works cooks and clean.
She comforts ,help & hides her pain.
Her support never go in vain 
All this is she and what we do?
Complain &create a mess.
Provide  stress & leave her depressed.

She was raped, tortured & abused.
Told she was nothing.
Push her away and ignore her advice .
She swallows her pride,put her feelings aside.
What would you do?
Use her for your pleasure??
You call her bitch, slut ,hoe and nothing
I call her strong, patient ,giving & surviving
I call her a woman❣❣
Don't test her limits.
Once she get tired of her patience.
She will scare the wolf inside you.

#OpenPoetry women #Women #equality #discrimination #Mother #sister #girl #pride #Love #peace #RESPECT

489 Love
4 Share

""

"मैं तपन नहीं मद्धम अग्नि की, ज्वाला हूँ अंगारे हूँ भड़कती हुई चिंगारी हूँ, न हारी थी न हारी हूँ, मैं एक नारी हूँ | #NojotoQuote"

मैं तपन नहीं मद्धम अग्नि की, ज्वाला हूँ अंगारे हूँ भड़कती हुई चिंगारी हूँ, न हारी थी न हारी हूँ, 

मैं एक नारी हूँ | #NojotoQuote

#Aag#Nari#girl#Nojoto

485 Love
19 Share