tags

Best daughter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best daughter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes to daughter, daughter poems, love quotes to my daughter.

• 244 Followers
  • 543 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Dads Angel I will not Worry if my hubby calls me a devil... becoz i know i am always a superman's angel...."

Dads Angel I will not Worry if my hubby calls me a devil...
becoz i know i am always a superman's angel....

#dad#daughter#Love
dedicated to all supermans and angels

11 Love

"Dads Angel No.Dad.I am not an angel. I don't want to be one. You know why? Angels rarely visits us in daily life. I want to be your daughter. The daughter who pinches her dad's beard while sleeping,the daughter who cleans her dad's eye glasses,The daughter who visits him every now and then to share smiles and strength. Papa,I want to be your daughter.I fly high with your wishes and hardwork but i come back to take care. I don't want to be an angel who stays away forever."

Dads Angel No.Dad.I am not an angel.
I don't want to be one.
You know why?
Angels rarely visits us in daily life.
I want to be your daughter.
The daughter who pinches her dad's beard while sleeping,the daughter who cleans her dad's eye glasses,The daughter who visits him every now and then to share smiles and strength.
Papa,I want to be your daughter.I fly high with your wishes and hardwork but i come back to take care.
I don't want to be an angel who stays away forever.

#Angel #dadanddaughter #Love #father #fly #dinakarreddy

30 Love

"Dads Angel Daughter's are those angels whose wings are not visible to everyone because when first time she was hold finger of👉 👸👪 ❤her dad then he was cuts his own wings and gift to her daughter . thatswhy only father can see her wings and call her angel 👰❤❤❤"

Dads Angel   Daughter's are those angels whose wings are not visible to everyone 
because when first time she was hold finger of👉 👸👪 ❤her dad  then he
  was cuts his own wings and gift  to her daughter . thatswhy only father can see her wings and 
call her angel  👰❤❤❤

#dad's_angel❤👰👳 #lovedad #daughters👪

37 Love

#विदाई का पल
#dedicated to all girls who loves her parents.
#nojotohindi #Shayari #gazal #Quotes #poem #Stories #erotica #Music #Dil #HeratTouching #Wedding#SAD #Real#Love #Mom#dad#daughter

47 Love
5 Share

"Daughter being Daddy's princess i am secure , from the world that roars. with the man i lived my childhood , he's the one who held me, told me to stand there, where boys hold rank .... i m his son and not his daughter. i love you, my father."

Daughter being Daddy's princess 
i am secure ,
from the world that roars.
with the man i lived my childhood ,
he's the one who held me,
told me to stand there,
where boys hold rank ....
i m his son and 
not his daughter.
i love you, my father.

#daughter .for me my dad is the real hero in my life#love if u love ur dad....

14 Love
2 Share