tags

Best daughter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best daughter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes to daughter, daughter poems, love quotes to my daughter.

• 532 Followers
  • 877 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

#PoetryOnline #SayaniChidiya #sonauniyal #Mom & #daughter #Love #motherlove #birthdaywish #Affection #MaaBeti🌹♥️🙏

1.3K Love
159.4K Views
29 Share

#बालविवाह #मेरीबेटीमेरागौरभ
#इंसानियत#बेटी #पापाकीपड़ी#daughter @shivam kumar mishra शादाब खांन 'शाद'

829 Love
177.1K Views
25 Share

""

"#RIPPriyankaReddy पता नही कौन बुजदिली नामर्द मोमबत्तियां पकड़ना सीखा गया... वरना नारी के सम्मान में तो लंका-दहन और महाभारत करने की संस्कृति थी हमारी............ ??? #RIP_priyanka_reddy"

#RIPPriyankaReddy      पता नही कौन बुजदिली नामर्द 
मोमबत्तियां पकड़ना सीखा गया...
वरना नारी के सम्मान में तो लंका-दहन 
और महाभारत करने की संस्कृति थी 
हमारी............ ???

#RIP_priyanka_reddy

RIP
#RIP_Priyanka_Reddy #repevictm #India#daughter #SAD_thought #SAD

474 Love
2 Share

""

"All girls aren't fluky To hold their father's hand tight I am blessed with that"

All girls aren't fluky
To hold their father's hand tight
I am blessed with that

#Haiku #3 #Blessed #father #daughter

219 Love
12 Share

""

"A Twisted Love Story (Part 8)"

A Twisted Love Story
(Part 8)

'I choose Rehaan.',said Natasha without a second thought. Her parents were shocked to hear that. Mrs. Kapoor started crying while Mr. Kapoor was furious. He said, 'this is not the end but the beginning.' Natasha tried to calm him down but it was in vain so she left with Rehaan.

Back in Lahore...

One morning Rehaan and Natasha woke up with pouring of calls...And they got shocked by what the callers had to say or rather ask... Rehaan got up and opened the door and grabbed the newspaper

203 Love
3 Share