Best 7 Stories

• 20 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best 7 Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about 7 Quotes, 7 Shayari, 7 Videos, 7 Poem and 7 WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
Maa.
-Read caption.

Maa
That little word is enough isn't it?
Isn't that just a word?
Or it is an emotion.
Maa...
Mom...
Mummy..
Mother....
Ammi..
Amma...
Whatever u call her, kneading dough in the kitchen her response would always calm you down.
The only perfect one we all have in our lives.
Her scent.
And remember how she pulls out licks and tees from our hairs.. The small massage she gives when we we are sleeping on her lap.
The best pillow I should say
The kajal?
Oh ha. The black mark she puts on our cheeks or foreheads that's enough for all those lurking spirits.... That buri Nazar to go away..
The dupatta?
The perfect handkerchief. Even while cleaning our nose with her latest dress.. she wouldn't even flinch.
Religious?
Oh how she prays for our well beings... And for God to give her husband and her children the greatest happiness, wealth, and prosperity.
Cooking?
The smell is enough to drag our butts to the kitchen wondering if it's rajma chawal or plain dal today.

But you know what? There are sometimes when someone doesn't get when you want.

Oh my god. I forgot to mention you.
I am an orphan.
#story #sadquotepage #bleedink #writersofinstagram #Aesthetic #Motivation #writingcomunity #writerscommunity #SSS #suprisinglyshortstories #wordgasm #instagramwrites #writes #sufiwrites #sufiyanwrites #kill #anguish #sadquotes #SAD #Saddest #sadder #killme #depression #happyness #ansariwrites #writersbleed #thosewhisperedtales #talesofig #Anime

29 Love
0 Comment

#7 अपने हिस्से का दिया best motivational shot poem.

9 Love
0 Comment
अभी तो सुबह भी ना हुई और तुम याद भी खूब आने लगी हो #gif

#Nojoto #Love #Yaad #shayri
#SSINGH

3 Love
0 Comment
I was your one moment,                         you were My forever🤴. #NojotoQuote

love of my life #7

2 Love
0 Comment
success is like playing "PUBG "
The Deeper you go, The Chance Of Failure increase. #NojotoQuote

when he started playing PUBG #7
#7#Nojoto

3 Love
0 Comment