Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best saynotoracism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best saynotoracism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about l just called to say i love you lyrics, creative ways to say i love you, love me love me say that you love me lyrics, say you love me, say share the love in spanish,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality" – Desmond Tutu, Human Rights Activist. The word Racism started to make its first manifestation in the early twentieth century but the idea that a certain group of people are superiors than other has been around in the word for an extensive time. For example in 15th century an #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #racism #saynotoracism #yqdnd #chitsmusings #DnDSayNoTo #dndsaynotoracism

read more
Hey Mr White,
Look behind, your shadow's black

The night is dark, almost black..will the White's forego their nightlife?

Black coffee? Yup. But serve me first for only Mr White has a superior right.

#saynotoracism "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality" – Desmond Tutu, Human Rights Activist.

The word Racism started to make its first manifestation in the early twentieth century but the idea that a certain group of people are superiors than other has been around in the word for an extensive time. For example in 15th century an

Chitra Iyer

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality" – Desmond Tutu, Human Rights Activist. The word Racism started to make its first manifestation in the early twentieth century but the idea that a certain group of people are superiors than other has been around in the word for an extensive time. For example in 15th century an #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #racism #saynotoracism #yqdnd #DnDSayNoTo #dndsaynotoracism

read more
I couldn't hear the ant that I stepped on, say "i can't breathe"
But many heard the 'gentle giant' say it
I wonder, how could they breathe, they who saw his breath being stifled
How can they still continue breathing everyday
Today, the word Racism is alive n breathing in a callous world
"I can't breathe" shall echo in our ears till Racism is strangulated
Dear George Floyd, we are sorry that we are still breathing 
We breathe to eliminate this virus that snuffed out your last breath
Individually we maybe tiny ants but collectively we hope to become ferocious giants
Soon, Racism will stop breathing, we promise you
 "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality" – Desmond Tutu, Human Rights Activist.

The word Racism started to make its first manifestation in the early twentieth century but the idea that a certain group of people are superiors than other has been around in the word for an extensive time. For example in 15th century an

Satish Chandra

#TheySaid - A wonderful challenge by Mahathi Anand. Thanks for nominating.👍🏻👍🏻 So this happened to one of my cousin sister in her early school days and even in college. Her complexion is dark and her classmates including both girls and boys bullied her time and again. Everyday she was being called by different Ugly and pathetic names. And one day a group of boys stopped her in the canteen and asked her if she was from Africa? And they mocked aloud. The answer that she roared that day being only #yqbaba #saynotoracism

read more
She replied -
"No, I'm from the similar kind of Vagina
from where you came, but I'm happy
to at least have a broad mind and
soulful attitude, unlike yours." #TheySaid - A wonderful challenge by Mahathi Anand. Thanks for nominating.👍🏻👍🏻

So this happened to one of my cousin sister in her early school days and even in college. Her complexion is dark and her classmates including both girls and boys bullied her time and again. Everyday she was being called by different Ugly and pathetic names. And one day a group of boys stopped her in the canteen and asked her if she was from Africa? And they mocked aloud.
The answer that she roared that day being only

Grishma Doshi

To complete our pictures and paintings we need many different colours and so do the god. 💜💜
#colors #humans #alllivesmatter #saynotoracism #humanity #respecteveryone #yqbaba #grishmamusing

Mahendra Singh Adhikari

।।वो तुम्हें नोचेंगे, चीरेंगे, काटेंगे और फ़ेंक देंगे।
वो इंसान है, जिनका दिल तो है पर जज्बात मर चुके हैं।। #truth #WeAreOneHuman #saynotoracism #humanity #stopRape #SaveGirl #SaveNature #SavePlanet #SayNoToPlastic #BeAHumanAgain

Mahendra Singh Adhikari

वक़्त का प्रभाश हूँ.
सत्य का विकाश हूँ.
ढून्ढ मत कण में मुझे
मैं तल, मैं ही आकाश हूँ. #truth #onegod #unity #weareone #WeAreOneHuman #saynotoracism #humanity

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification