Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sadhguruquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sadhguruquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sadhguru quotes on love and relationships, download hindi sad love song, sad love quotes in hindi for girlfriend, sadhguru quotes on love, park hae in sad love story,

• 8 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abhi Abhi

mute video

Chirag chavda

mute video

Kahani with raj

मानव में प्यार की कमी। सदगुरु। sadhguru। kahani with Raj। prajjwal Raj Shroti। #Sadhguru #prajjwal #Sadhguruquotes #morning_thoughts #good_morning #kahaniwithraj #prajjwalshroti #शायरी

read more
mute video

Bad Poet

*The Listener* What happened to you young lady? Why were you floating inside the well? I saw some people all around and parked my bike to see you there. Among the whispers, among the tension; #Death #Sadhguru #Suicide #Touched #Sadhguruquotes #EndOfLife #badpoet #sadhguruthoughts

read more
Poem in caption is about the feelings of a man after he pulled out the dead body of a young lady who had taken her own life by jumping inside a well.  *The Listener*

What happened to you young lady?
Why were you floating inside the well?
I saw some people all around and
parked my bike to see you there.

Among the whispers, among the tension;

Surya Kant

अगर आप हर किसी की खुशहाली की सचमुच परवाह करते हैं, तो आपको अपने जीवन की चिंता नहीं करनी होगी - दुनिया आपका ख्याल रखेगी।
#sadhguru #sadhguruhindi #sadhguruquotes #ishayoga

©सूर्या राज वशिष्ठ #WorldOrganDonationDay

Joel/Rooh

Karma-Sadhguru 🙏❤ #Quote #Life #Sadhguruquotes

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification