Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BeCrazy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BeCrazy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bindu Manchikalapudi

Since days, this "PERFECT" word got stuck in my mind. They say to be perfect is much needed. I agree. Yes, to be perfect is important not to impress this damn world but for "yourself". Being perfect is not about being flawless. Even though having flaws, still what extent you love yourself by ignoring the pessimistic people who will constantly break you down no matter how good you are. This is what actually it means. Don't ever feel bad about your flaws. They are certain things which you cannot avoid. Though you can work on them (if you want to). If you want to be super perfect, you can. Else if you want to be utterly messed up, still, you can. Coz, your choice is what ultimately matters. Let your crazy thoughts fly🦋, don't kill them. Be imperfectly perfect or perfectly imperfect(as you wish), there's nothing wrong in that. Be crazy. Be weird. Be you🤗. #Bindu #b thoughts #BeYou #BeCrazy

read more
IMPERFECTLY PERFECT......!!!!!! Since days, this "PERFECT" word got stuck in my mind. They say to be perfect is much needed.
I agree. Yes, to be perfect is important not to impress this damn world but for "yourself". Being perfect is not about being flawless. Even though having flaws, still what extent you love yourself by ignoring the pessimistic people who will constantly break you down no matter how good you are. This is what actually it means. Don't ever feel bad about your flaws. They are certain things which you cannot avoid. Though you can work on them (if you want to). If you want to be super perfect, you can. Else if you want to be utterly messed up, still, you can. Coz, your choice is what ultimately matters. Let your crazy thoughts fly🦋, don't kill them. Be imperfectly perfect or perfectly imperfect(as you wish), there's nothing wrong in that. Be crazy. Be weird. Be you🤗. 

#bindu #B #thoughts #beyou #becrazy

Sayali Paunikar

Everything will be easier 
If you are crazier 
enough to handle a mystery called life..  #becrazy #life #lifequotes #yqbaba

Santosh penjArla

High on sky, 😎
one pleasant day more to come 

#BeCrazy
#DoNotSatisyOnUrAims

Miss Pandiit

Don’t like me? Your problem.
Think I’m trippin? Tie my shoes.
Can’t stand me? Sit down.
Can’t face me? Turn around.
Think I care? Think again. #idontcare #livelifeurownway #behappy #becrazy #bepositive 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Janhvi Sachan Self Creation

#BeCrazy be alive

read more
Life is too short.. to be concern about others
And tooo... long to just live and love crazily #BeCrazy

be alive

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification