tags

Best here Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best here Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about video here, here song, here is life.

• 325 Followers
  • 2561 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"On this 100th story... A big Thanks to Read the caption..."

On this 100th story... 
A big Thanks to

Read the caption...

About a year to go, when i joined here and this is my 100th story...
I want to Thank everyone of u, cnctd with me on Nojoto

The love n motivation i got here may be responsible for my organised writing...
Though i dont write so much regularly n frequently, still the love i got here is unimaginable..
Though i was unable to give much time, but seeing myself in nojoto stars, with even once a week story only,, encourage n force me to write the next..

I Hope this journey n these relations will

189 Love

"Ocean Perfect desolation of two horizons into one. Its here I learnt to be the positive one, Its here where I see ego go dumb, Its here you realise the vastness of the nature, Oceans are beyond my own perceptions, So enormous to overshadow my apprehensions.. Its the silent beast, a trump card of nature, Better let it sleep, hope it doesn't awaken, Cuz when it does, it shows me my true colors, Besides being a human, I am nothing to you if put in comparison.. That's why I am not against you, But here to be accepted as your disciple, You seem to gulp down the sun, Well I won't say no more, Let this be a metaphor of wisdom.."

Ocean  Perfect desolation of two horizons into one.
Its here I learnt to be the positive one, 
Its here where I see ego go dumb, 
Its here you realise the vastness of the nature, 
Oceans are beyond my own perceptions, 
So enormous to overshadow my apprehensions.. 
Its the silent beast, a trump card of nature,
Better let it sleep, hope it doesn't awaken, 
Cuz when it does, it shows me my true colors, 
Besides being a human, 
I am nothing to you if put in comparison.. 
That's why I am not against you, 
But here to be accepted as your disciple, 
You seem to gulp down the sun, 
Well I won't say no more, 
Let this be a metaphor of wisdom..

#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #Inspiration #seethelife #Beautiful #freestylerap #bhfyp #nojotobest #nojotolike #HipHop #determination #naturecalling #thegodwithinus #triumphofhumanity #enlighten

151 Love
4 Share

"No one but you No one here,,that think about you,,But you,, No one here,,that can change you,,But you,, No one here,,that will live with you Forever,,,But you,,, No one here that can you grow,,,But you,,,, only you,, Yourself,,,,, So, why are you not with you,,please listen yourself,,, please be with Yourself,,, here if anyone,,that can change your life,,than that single person is you only,,, ,,no one,,but you"

No one but you No one here,,that think about you,,But you,,
No one here,,that can change you,,But you,,
No one here,,that will live with you Forever,,,But you,,,
No one here that can you grow,,,But you,,,,
only you,, Yourself,,,,,
So, why are you not with you,,please listen yourself,,,
please be with Yourself,,,
here if anyone,,that can change your life,,than that single person is you only,,,
,,no one,,but you

#CTL #no one but you

149 Love
3 Share

"My Broken Shell.. Time and again I retreat back into my broken shell, broken though it still has the solace of a deep dark quaint well. I arrange my demons, my fears, my aches and hurts at the rim of its ledge, hoping someday they'll fall off when someone'll come looking for me and push open the cracked edge. Time and again and again and again I have waited for darkness to seep out But all I got were ashes of burnt hopes and embers of smoldering desires and I couldn't even shout. Now I've lit a candle at the corner of my shell, not easy to keep it glowing when the storm is worst than hell. But I know there's a candle there placed in a corner of the aisle and I know I have the light and I know the spark is for me to find. But of all I know it's ok to lounge here in my shell for a while.. And it's ok to lounge here for a while.. Time and again for a while.. Time and again for a while.."

My Broken Shell..

Time and again 
I retreat back into my broken shell, 
broken though it still has the solace 
of a deep dark quaint well.

I arrange my demons, 
my fears, my aches and hurts 
at the rim of its ledge, 
hoping someday they'll fall off 
when someone'll come looking for me 
and push open the cracked edge.

Time and again and again and again 
I have waited for darkness to seep out 
But all I got were ashes of burnt hopes 
and embers of smoldering desires 
and I couldn't even shout. 

Now I've lit a candle 
at the corner of my shell, 
not easy to keep it glowing 
when the storm is worst than hell. 

But I know there's a candle there
placed in a corner of the aisle 
and I know I have the light 
and I know the spark is for me to find. 
But of all I know it's ok to lounge here 
in my shell for a while.. 
And it's ok to lounge here for a while.. 
Time and again for a while..
Time and again for a while..

Time and Again a series by me on Self Talk which is so important in today's Busy Life.
Make a post using "Time and Again" or in Hindi "कभी कभी मेरे दिल में खयाल आता है..
No Rules
Lets do some deep self talk
Use hashtag
#timenagain

examples -
Time and Again I ask Myself, "Have you Thanked God enough.."

137 Love
2 Share
<a href="https://youtu.be/nRv20nAGvAM" class="tagAnchor"  target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow">https://youtu.be/nRv20nAGvAM</a> <a class="tagAnchor" href="https://nojoto.com/topic/266801/openpoetry/stories" title="OpenPoetry">#OpenPoetry</a> Waqat ghulam hai un parindon ka jinki awazain aasman mai gunjati hain.ruk jata hai waqat v jinki awaz mai maa sarswati gaati hai. guys follow this person (akash padhya a tru Star 🌟you tube Search name Vijay suvada) here on Nojoto.he is my only best friend best buddy here on Nojoto he is very humble n very honest and hard working and Maine kabhi nhi dekha akash ko khud ko yaha publish karte huye he is most famous gujrati song singer and i heartily want he

https://youtu.be/nRv20nAGvAM #OpenPoetry Waqat ghulam hai un parindon ka jinki awazain aasman mai gunjati hain.ruk jata hai waqat v jinki awaz mai maa sarswati gaati hai. guys follow this person (akash padhya a tru Star 🌟you tube Search name Vijay suvada) here on Nojoto.he is my only best friend best buddy here on Nojoto he is very humble n very honest and hard working and Maine kabhi nhi dekha akash ko khud ko yaha publish karte huye he is most famous gujrati song singer and i heartily want he

134 Love