tags

Best worldstudentday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best worldstudentday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 9 Followers
  • 6 Stories
  • Latest Stories

"#WorldStudentsDay dream to be something dream to do something different dream to make change dream to give all comfort and security my family need, dream to be famous and get luxury yahi chahiya ki jab mum or papa ko kuch chahiye ho to 2 bar sochna na pade bas itni si khwaish hai itni si guzaarish"

#WorldStudentsDay dream to be something 
dream to do something different 
dream to make change
dream to give all comfort and security my family need,
dream to be famous and get luxury 
yahi chahiya ki jab mum or papa ko kuch chahiye ho to 2 bar sochna na pade 
bas itni si khwaish hai 
itni si guzaarish

#worldstudentday
#mydream

9 Love

"#WorldStudentsDay No one is like him He never give up in his life His story tell us that we should work for our dreams daily and one day surely we achieve them. His dream was becoming pilot and one day his dream come true when he drive plane. Best scientist and Great president of India till now. He loves his students and always guide them He say when I die never give holiday because it's loss student study. He was my ideal and many peoples ideal and his life story and quotes gives us motivation and inspiration to achieve our goals and dreams efficiently."

#WorldStudentsDay No one is like him 
He never give up in his life 
His story tell us that we should work for our dreams daily and one day surely we achieve them.
His dream was becoming pilot and one day his dream come true when he drive plane.
Best scientist and Great president of India till now.
He loves his students and always guide them 
He say when I die never give holiday because it's loss student study.
He was my ideal and many peoples ideal and his life story and quotes  gives us motivation and inspiration to achieve our goals and dreams efficiently.

#worldstudentday#apjabdulkalam
#Motivational#inspirational#students
#Dream#Goals#Pilot#scientist#sucsess#holiday#nevergiveup

62 Love

"#WorldStudentsDay don,t stop and do something new #worldstudentday"

#WorldStudentsDay don,t stop and 
do something new

#worldstudentday

@Alfaaz740_ khwaabon_ki_ Kitaab @Tarun mahur @Sanjib Baidya @Verma ji @R.SAFFI

10 Love

"#WorldStudentsDay Boy who respected Everyone's opinion Expect his inner self Boy who was confused Who he was and who he wanted to become Boy who was very self conscious Never able to accept himself Boy who wanted to full fill Every expectations of his Parents He spoke describing his friend Who commit suicide because of pressure of his failure in board examination"

#WorldStudentsDay  Boy who respected
Everyone's opinion
Expect his inner self

Boy who was confused
Who he was and 
who he wanted to become

Boy who was very self conscious
Never able to accept himself

Boy who wanted to full fill
Every expectations of his
Parents

He spoke describing his friend
Who commit suicide because of pressure
 of  his failure in board examination

#worldstudentday

8 Love

"#WorldStudentsDay My Dreams That does not me sleep I want to Write something worth Reading .… ! So that I can live in everyone's hearts either .... I want to do something that Wrote in History."

#WorldStudentsDay     My Dreams That does not me sleep

I want to Write something worth Reading  .…  !  So that I can live in everyone's hearts either .... I want to do something that Wrote in History.

#worldstudentday #Dreams #notmeSleep #write #History #nojotoLove #nojotoquotes #arzoo #arzooAhmad56 #Quote #Stories

64 Love