Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best returntoyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best returntoyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jibanananda das i shall return to this bengal, caranci ret saudi to india, return to sender, a return to love, and be loved in return lyrics,

• 37 Followers
  • 38 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

I_surbhiladha

लौट आऊंगी दुबारा ,
होगी मुलाकात जब भी दुबारा ।
तुम कुछ और ही मुझे पाओगे ;
क्योंकि बेड़ियों से बंद जाउंगी
तुम चाहकर भी सच झूठला न पाओगे।।

©I_surbhiladha #philosophy # hunarbaaz #life #returntoyou #lifechanging #Marriage #SAD

Nainsi Gupta

mute video

Chitra Iyer

Time for a #simile. How do you want someone to #returntoyou? #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the ascetic returns to himself, yearning to touch every space of him that feels like home, blessed home.
Return to me, for I am that home needing to be touched with the same familiarity of every yesterday breathing a pulsating today.
Return to me before home breathes death and the ghosts of all those yesterdays haunt it.
Today opens itself as I wait in it's umbrella of hope. Time for a #simile. How do you want someone to #returntoyou? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Time for a #simile. How do you want someone to #returntoyou? #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Return to me
Like the turn
That has no return Time for a #simile. How do you want someone to #returntoyou? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
we are meeting for the first time... Time for a #simile. How do you want someone to #returntoyou? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Time for a #simile. How do you want someone to #returntoyou? #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
Spring season ,
which come to every year Time for a #simile. How do you want someone to #returntoyou? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

Jyothi Jantz

read more
The beautiful snow which falls on earth
Like the first dew drops on the rose 
Like the first rays of the sun
And the light of the moon
 falling into the window at night
Like the breeze of the winds 
Blowing towards you
Making you feel beautiful 
feeling the moments Into your heart

Time for a #simile. How do you want someone to #returntoyou? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
My soul
Which would wander aimlessly to the hidden but always return to me in search of finding a peaceful home and a blessful companion Time for a #simile. How do you want someone to #returntoyou? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Om Ji Tiwari

read more
Return to me like,
 you had never gone.
Because our lives and relations
 are always going on... Time for a #simile. How do you want someone to #returntoyou? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

mini elizabeth

read more
 Like a small baby to it's mother,  
a pupil to his teacher,  Time for a #simile. How do you want someone to #returntoyou? #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification